5.Spain
6.Middle East(Saudi Arabia)
7.Holland
8.Berlin
9.England
10.Turkey
11.Corfu
12.Greece

How about you guys the only reason we travled so much is cause my dad use to work for Hilton Hotles all over and he use to travel alot..
it was a very Cool experiance I will always remember that..

I don't think the ladies would appreciate me putting there names on the board. Opps you said "countries". Sorry nevermind

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
i've been to louisiana,does that count???

it sure seems like a different f'n country. it might even be a different friggin planet!

Went to Philly once, does that count? Loved the Rolling Rock Wack...cheese steaks sucked tho'
(J/K )lol.
Sorry FOFO can't compete. I did go to Sloatsburg once.
In By Facto.. Spot

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
being every where can't count them

FOFOLINA

Sorry FOFO can't compete. I did go to Sloatsburg once.
[/QB]
Hey scb its cool I have only been to a few places in the states
I was in GA,Ny,thats pretty much it

SCUMBAG

When did paris become it's own country? Well I've been to Queens center Mall- thats another country but i dont remember getting on a plane, maybe it was a magic carpet.

DIRTY_HARRY

I been to Newark. I know what you are saying its not a cuntry I know that it is a state. (A STATE OF MIND.)

I have no desire whatsoever to ever visit another country. anything I could possible want is in the USA.

I'm with Stingray. I've been in almost every state (except alaska/hawaii),but only to
Canada and Virgin Islands/Jamaica and Mexico. I prefer it here, and have no desire to travel outside the US unless they have a beach. Too hard to find Bud elsewhere..lol