What did O&A say after the story about glow-in-the-dark cats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff

they said let the speculation begin, I know I was there, (in spirit,) and then they said, lets come back with half a Led Zeppelin story

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
OMG It happened again!

jstew8

Was there a homless person in the studio today ? Sounds like the replay has hade chunks edited out.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
it was cut out for music on K-Rock this morning live...I'm guessing someone fucked up and flipped a switch like a retard

Taintkisser

has anyone seen my NAZI Helmet?
It was not edited out, no one flipped a switch, they done did it on purpose!!! those boys, so clever they are!!!!

funnybonez

Registered abUser
When they came back from break, didn't Opie mention something about Norton was in Tom Chiasano's office during the break....

How far in the show? I'm listening to today's recording.... I do remember hearing a joke live today that was a reference to what they were talking about earlier, and I cringed a bit.

Please save me some time and tell me which break it was in.

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
I'm more upset that they played some awful Linkin Park song for the dump out.

funnybonez

Registered abUser
When Jim gives out his NYE tixs...

Opie just said somthing about " XM, where you can say GLOW IN THE DARK CAT.."

B

Blinkoff2007

So did they get dumped out or was that just a set up?

TEXAS TRUCKER

Yay! Sigs are back!
So did they get dumped out or was that just a set up?
To quote Opie from a few months back..."The pushback has begun." We may never know if it was really a dump or a setup but the message is clear.

:arrrh::arrrh::arrrh::arrrh:

How far in the show? I'm listening to today's recording.... I do remember hearing a joke live today that was a reference to what they were talking about earlier, and I cringed a bit.

Please save me some time and tell me which break it was in.
It was like 2 hours in this morning with real commercials so it was like maybe and hour ans 45 minutes in on XM replay...

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
i was under the impression that they dumped all the "pussy' references, what i dont get is why was it dumped out of the XM side of the show. so that tends to lead me to believe that its a bit.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Did anyone hear it live on Paltalk? If it really was a dump, it was CBS.

i was under the impression that they dumped all the "pussy' references, what i dont get is why was it dumped out of the XM side of the show. so that tends to lead me to believe that its a bit.
But I heard the dumb caller with the pussy/cock joke....

Status
Not open for further replies.