Consolidating old gear into a single practice modeling amp

The Line 6 Spider V 120

Badfinger

I shot the sheriff
Donator
I bought a used Jerry Garcia album.

goat999

town drunk
I don't buy anything. People give me stuff they're throwing away and I tip them.

5skin

Tequila, orange liquor, lime juice, cilantro, avacados, Serrano's, tortilla chips, and refried beans.
You'll never guess what I'm doing the rest of the day.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
In honor of Cinco de Mayo, I bought a Mexican.

goat999

town drunk
Tequila, orange liquor, lime juice, cilantro, avacados, Serrano's, tortilla chips, and refried beans.
You'll never guess what I'm doing the rest of the day.
Star Wars party?

Bobobie

I bought a $3.99 mouse pad on Amazon. My old Max Payne 1 Mouse Pad was turning into tarry glue substance. It started to break down to it's base properties in only 18 years. I though mice would reach obsolescence before I had to replace it.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Closed on the house today. Sellers fixed everything as promised, and meticulously cleaned everything. Movers come Wednesday. Can't come too soon - living out of boxes for 2 weeks now...

I needed an umbrella that fits entirely in my lunch bag or the side pocket of my cargo pants/shorts, so I dropped 13 big ones on a mini umbrella on Amazon made by Prodigen. (There's a coupon for 8% off and I have the Amazon Prime Visa card that essentially makes it even cheaper).

It's only for windless days. I have a full size Gustbuster for when it's going to wind outside.

The quality on mini-umbrellas (sub 9" folded) is notoriously awful. But the one I have now actually lasted me ten years. The only thing that is worn on it is the velcro closure. This one has a button closure. Will evaluate and report back!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I was going to buy a new portable hard drive today but decided in not taking my computer to Las Vegas

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I needed an umbrella that fits entirely in my lunch bag or the side pocket of my cargo pants/shorts, so I dropped 13 big ones on a mini umbrella on Amazon made by Prodigen. (There's a coupon for 8% off and I have the Amazon Prime Visa card that essentially makes it even cheaper).

It's only for windless days. I have a full size Gustbuster for when it's going to wind outside.

The quality on mini-umbrellas (sub 9" folded) is notoriously awful. But the one I have now actually lasted me ten years. The only thing that is worn on it is the velcro closure. This one has a button closure. Will evaluate and report back!

They never fold back together the same after first use

Dicktator

I need a Vacation

I've never "needed" an umbrella before, sometimes they just show up at my house.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!

this one should do the trick

Bobobie

A company I worked for used to give us an Umbrella, Coffee Mug, Hoodie, or a Backpack every year. I have an umbrella stashed everywhere.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Just for nostalgia, I bout the D&D starter kit. It's on sale for $12. It'll be something fun to read on the shitter.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Monster manual succubus

E

elfridaauston87

I have bought not today, on Monday an e-cig pen, because my old one had broke, so I purchased my new one with 2 flavors from spam so far it's my last purchased.