What did You Learn Today? 06/02/08

OandAPest

I learned:

That Anthony will be married and have atleast 2 kids with in three years, either that or we will be listening to the "Ant & Jill Show staring Lil' Jimmy Norton".

Give Club Soda Kenny a free breakfast and he will plug your restuarant like Freddie Mercury after every concert.

We are all waiting with baited breath to find out if Anthony got the "2 point conversion"?

And finally, Keith the Cop was known as Keith the Top, and now is know Keith the Bell Hop!

mattmell

a fan of more gooder radio
I learned that Jimmy is incredible at thinking on his feet.

Digital_Trauma

"man of leisure". . . aaaand repeat
I learned that if WBCN wants bonus material, WBCN gets it. If xm listeners want a whole show. . . . . (it wasn't really worth listening after the Robin Quivers ass kiss segment anyhow :waveyguy)
"something weird is happening between the shows"

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
I learned that a bunch of people that apparently love the show, spend a whole shit load of time complaining about it.

Get over it.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
I learned 400.00 water heaters that have bad relief valve threads means I lose 500.00

plus laber FUCK YOU BRADFORD WHITE.

Digital_Trauma

"man of leisure". . . aaaand repeat
I like the show still, for the most part. Trust me on that, okay, trust me on that. I like busting their balls, also, sometimes. They place themselves on a high pedestal fairly often. "We try to do a very honest radio show." "We hate typical radio phonies." It's a roller coaster ride, just kinda down lately for me. It will turn around. I'm confident on that. In the mean time I'm still a subscriber and have the show on while I work.

Chino Kapone

I like the show still, for the most part. Trust me on that, okay, trust me on that. I like busting their balls, also, sometimes. They place themselves on a high pedestal fairly often. "We try to do a very honest radio show." "We hate typical radio phonies." It's a roller coaster ride, just kinda down lately for me. It will turn around. I'm confident on that. In the mean time I'm still a subscriber and have the show on while I work.
Understandable. You have your opinions. So do they boys, thats why they hardly ever ventrue on teh messageboards anymore. Its a fan site, and there seems to be a very negative vibe going on lately. It was very negative today and those will be the things focused on, not the good funny posts about the show.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
because!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fucking president lost control..!!!!!!!!!! coo... coo! how the fuck do you spell cu?

I agree and i have a multicultural staff working on it....

they arent getting along... go figure.

Chino Kapone

i think its "coupe"

im clueless... a bunch of drunk wackgabers trying to spell stupid words would make for an entertaining spelling bee.