What did you Learn today? 8/02/07

OandAPest

Aug 9, 2005
here
I learned that:

Anthony paid Robert Kelly to take his clothes off

Opie loves to smell his own ass.

And the O&A show has gotten so gay that there will be anal penetration live on the air before the XM studio is built.

letterizer

Talking Da sports
Feb 21, 2006
you mean there hasen't been one already

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
I learned that:

And the O&A show has gotten so gay that there will be anal penetration live on the air before the XM studio is built.
Check Break.com for the last one, it might be up already :rolleyes:

OandAPest

Aug 9, 2005
here
What I meant was 1 guy fucking another guy in the ass and Danny or Than or Pat is shoving a microphone in there all the while Sam uses his CAMera to record the whole thing. Then O&A comment on the style of fucking or length of the shaft or how much shit is falling out.

Why am I explaining a joke? Letterizer and MJMandalay are both: Don't get the bit guys!

J

jabbo29

Getting Bad

I learned that:

I understand the spot there in, These people are just waiting for the boys to F-up and say the wrong things. They are getting worse with the GAY in the show, but If they can get guys nude in studio,,WHERE ARE THE HOLES AT?:arrrh: I miss the liberator and and The Women ON it. Plus I pay to listen to it!! AAHHH!!!:hamm:

letterizer

Talking Da sports
Feb 21, 2006
bring back the liberator What do ya say AL?!