What do you do to make $

STARTSOMETHING

I wanna b, like ronnie b!
Jul 30, 2005
Harrisburg PA
Where do you work or what do you do to make money?

I work at Target in the electronics department ;)

frago

I am Jacks raging bile duct
Apr 27, 2006
I drive stuff.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
I deliver prescriptions for a local pharmacy.
I work for an Italian-American organization in Manhattan.
I teach Italian to little kids on saturday mornings.
I do free-lance translating.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
Right now, I work at Home Depot. I'm one of the guys who is forced to stay outside all day and get shopping carts. Worst job ever. I'm looking to get out of it as soon as possible. I don't wanna work at Home Depot anymore. My store's Human Resources manager just got fired and she was the only person at my store in management who actually had faith in me. I felt like she was the backbone of the store, and obviously, you can't do much without a backbone. I don't know what else I wanna do. All I know is I wanna stay in retail, at least for now. I can't do much in retail, though, because I stutter when I talk, so I really dont know what to do.

All I know is that I stepped on a nail at work 8 days ago, and the store manager has acted like a total douche to me ever since, and he told me he kept me off this week's schedule, which gave me the impression that he wants to fire me. The thing that really sucks is that I just moved into my own apartment, and obviously if he fires me asap, I need to find a new job like right now or I'll have to move back in with my parents. Or maybe I could live under the stairs @ K-Rock or XM. Id rather not, though.

South Jersey

I told you so ... too
Sep 14, 2004
South Jersey
Right now, I work at Home Depot. I'm one of the guys who is forced to stay outside all day and get shopping carts. Worst job ever. I'm looking to get out of it as soon as possible. I don't wanna work at Home Depot anymore. My store's Human Resources manager just got fired and she was the only person at my store in management who actually had faith in me. I felt like she was the backbone of the store, and obviously, you can't do much without a backbone. I don't know what else I wanna do. All I know is I wanna stay in retail, at least for now. I can't do much in retail, though, because I stutter when I talk, so I really dont know what to do.

All I know is that I stepped on a nail at work 8 days ago, and the store manager has acted like a total douche to me ever since, and he told me he kept me off this week's schedule, which gave me the impression that he wants to fire me. The thing that really sucks is that I just moved into my own apartment, and obviously if he fires me asap, I need to find a new job like right now or I'll have to move back in with my parents. Or maybe I could live under the stairs @ K-Rock or XM. Id rather not, though.
That asshole Nardelli ruined HD. I hear nothing but grief from you guys concerning what a great company that used to be to the greed driven bullshit it is now.

I work for Raymond we service your forklifts.

Maynard K

Get it right, it's Dopey & Aintfunny!
Nov 5, 2004
NJ
I test drive these...
[nsfw]

[/nsfw]

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
That asshole Nardelli ruined HD. I hear nothing but grief from you guys concerning what a great company that used to be to the greed driven bullshit it is now.

I work for Raymond we service your forklifts.

Bob Nardelli resigned in like January, but it still sucks. The company had a party for my store last year and he was supposed to be there, but of course he didn't show up. Everyone from my store from back before Nardelli took over said that since he took over, it's been horrible. You gotta stick some WOW stickers on those forklifts. That would make me smile, seeing a forklift in my store with a WOW sticker.