What do you guys make of this...

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
Me and the wife are home the other night when my sister in law calls from her cellphone on her way home from work. In the middle of the conversation, she tells my wife that some guy is driving next to her and tapping a Police shield / I.D. against his window at her. He's saying shit but she can't hear him or read his lips.

She's asking us if she should pull over and I'm like, "NO!! Drive to the police station, don't let this guy follow you home!" Get this, she says it's the second time this happened to her in a week....same guy. WTF? I'm thinking this dude is following her home from work....she's hot as shit and a bartender.

Doesn't go to the cops...says he doesn't follow her home.

And go.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Tell her next time to drive directly to the police station. If the guy was plainclothes and pulling her over, he wouldn't be by himself. There would at least be an unmarked cop car behind her and his back-up would be in the near vicinity.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
i think we need nekid pics of her to give an accurate assessment

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
i think we need nekid pics of her to give an accurate assessment
Yep. It's the only way to be sure.

Having a bro who is a detective I'm telling you NO WAY that guy is a cop.

Just a serial killer, trying to get through the day....

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
Guy's, if I had nekid pics of her I wouldn't have time to type.

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
I've been chased and pulled over by enough detectives to know that when they want you to pull over and you don't, you will find yourself physically yanked out of your vehicle at the nearest intersection, thrown to the ground and cuffed.....hot chick or not.

Trust me on this one folks :(

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
was he a big tall dopey guy w/ very dry hair? Maybe he just wanted to tell her that her CV boot was leaking and her axle was bent...

"I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but..."

Nov 8, 2005
Below Canada
...i can make a hat or a broach or a pterodactyl.
what, no Airplane fans?
gimme those ribs you.

edit:
Distortion9 is leaving this waaaaay too open for that Airplane line.
damn, i didn't even read the other posts, just went right to reply. oh well, i'll leave it.

BullsLawDan

She A Great Big Fat Person?
Feb 9, 2006
NY
I've been chased and pulled over by enough detectives to know that when they want you to pull over and you don't, you will find yourself physically yanked out of your vehicle at the nearest intersection, thrown to the ground and cuffed.....hot chick or not.

Trust me on this one folks :(

I never pull over unless there are other people around, I don't care if it's fucking Serpico chasing me. They want me? They can wait.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I never pull over unless there are other people around, I don't care if it's fucking Serpico chasing me. They want me? They can wait.
same here - you want me to pull over, let me find the nearest precinct or outpost and then I'll pull over. Otherwise, hasta la vista babee

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
dammit.

gotta steal me a police car next time. Thanks for roonin my bit.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
Isn't it a law everywhere that you don't need to pull over unless the cop has flashing red and blue lights? I've been in the car with my mom before when someone tried to pull that bullshit with a "badge" and tapping on the window, just flip 'em off, speed up, and call the cops.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Me and the wife are home the other night when my sister in law calls from her cellphone on her way home from work. In the middle of the conversation, she tells my wife that some guy is driving next to her and tapping a Police shield / I.D. against his window at her. He's saying shit but she can't hear him or read his lips.

She's asking us if she should pull over and I'm like, "NO!! Drive to the police station, don't let this guy follow you home!" Get this, she says it's the second time this happened to her in a week....same guy. WTF? I'm thinking this dude is following her home from work....she's hot as shit and a bartender.

Doesn't go to the cops...says he doesn't follow her home.

And go.

Even a dumb hot chick should have the brains to realize that not pulling over for a cop wouldn't make a real cop just go away.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
next time she sees this guy, she should immediately call the police and say shes being approached/followed. and just keep driving til the cops find them

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I recall something like this being in the news in Jersey some 5-10 years ago...women were getting pulled over by people posing as cops and getting ***** and robbed.

GoldenOne

May 17, 2007
Bridgewater, Joisey
Kidding aside that is some serious shit. Similar thing happened to my wife a few years ago, and she kept going leaving the dude behind. Later that same night the guy was busted after trying to pull a woman out of her car, she got away and called 911, the guy got busted as an imposter, and they found a hunting knife and a tarp in his trunk. I'd tell your sister to stop by the local PD and tell them this happened. She won't have to fill out a report, but it will alert them that someone is possibly pulling this, and the possibility exists that they may divert a patrol route to this area for a few weeks.

Good luck bro.