What Do You Guys Think??

I dont think its gonna happen if they stay at WNEW. They should just stay on in the afternoons no matter where they go cause that is what fits them best.

JrsyGrl1958

I agree O & A should definitely stay with
afternoons - not only cause that is what
fits them best, but because I like listening
to them on the way home from work - LMAO - I'm sure lots of people feel the same way I do - They sure make the ride home from work
a lot faster and definitely more interesting

:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

Luv Ya Guys,
Y

Well the good thing if they should go to mornings would be that most likely Ron and Fez would get O&A's old timeslot.

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
i think they sould stay where they are
and i think fon and fez should go back to night i love it when they where there

Yeah would love for Ron and Fez to go back to there old time slot. But i think if O&A should move to the mornings Ron and Fez should take over the 3 to 7 slot.

She brought it up cause O&A mentioned it last week when they where pissed that Vince McMahon was gonna be on the Howard Stern Show before he did the O&A show.

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
if o&a go to the moring i going to miss have of the show i like sleeping in the moring that why i lsten to them in the afternoon :D

I think a large part of there auidence is made of people who are not awake in the mornings.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
God damn it. Fuck mornings!! IT's too early to laugh. Why is that the pinnacle of radio. I hate that shit. nuff said!

Well this may be nothing but O&A did say they wanted to go to mornings last week cause that is where you get respect. I think they where just upset and hopefully didnt really mean it.

FOFOLINA

Lets hope not on that I mean I would really hate it soo much if they do go to mornings...
Mind you the fact with Ron And Fez I Like to listen to them in the afternoon even though I was not hooked on them at night... I stil think that it should go back like it use to but I guess that shit wont happen...
Fucking Wishful Thinking