What do you like listen too!!!

Nirvana, Old Limp Bizkit (3 Dollar Bill), Godsmack, Bad Religion, Pappa Roach, Etc Cant wait for my DSL to Start working so I can go crazy on Napster (If it is still there)

I listen to everything from Sepultura - The Doors - techno - breakbeat. i hate Celine Dion and country. so there.

Hmmm did someone say Celiene Dion i dont think even the retarted kids staring at ferris wheels Jay Mohr told everyone about listen to her.

C

crx girl

my favourite band is Faith No More, they never got the recognition they deserved.
Otherwise my taste is very schizo, i like anything from NIN to James and Blur, umm They might be Giants, Nirvana, Alice in Chains......
Okay, basically i like anything that's not played on the radio and mtv every 5 minutes (oh, and it helps if the band uses musical instruments)!

------------------
It's always funny until someone gets hurt,
and then it's just hilarious!
Ricochet

[This message has been edited by crx girl (edited 11-19-2000).]

Limp Bizkit,Godsmack,Sublime,Staind,Korn
and many comedy albums

------------------
"artist formerly known as ponyboy"

metallica22

alright here it is, this are the bands that have albums from:

Alice in chains
aerosmith
bush
creed
green day
godsmack
gnr
incubus
korn
live
megadeth
metallica of course
nirvana
the offsprings
papa roach
pearl jam
pink floyd
rage against the machines
smashing pumkings
sound garden
u2

Ahh, The List.

Keep In Mind This is music I Like.. so. you'know.

Nirvana, Silverchair, Godsmack, Korn, Jimmie's Chicken Shack, Simon Says, Linkin Park, u2, Veruca Salt, Inspecter 7 ((LENNY)), Bouncing Souls, Dropkick Murphys, Cambridge Kids, Catch-22, PitchShifter, Everlast, Santana, RATM, broKen ((JASON AND KEITH)), Nazereth, BON JOVI, Boston, Stick Figure Suicide, PennyRoyals, Days of the New, NIN, Mr T Experience ((by far the best band name I've ever heard)), KrakAtoA, STP, The Cure, Violent Femmes, Henry Rollins Band, Marvin Gaye ((insert homosexual joke here)), Billie Holiday, Jon And Shannon ((2 of the best blues kids I know)), garbage, and .... others I can't think of right now, but the list is endless.

FOFOLINA

LED ZEP
SOME CLUB
RANCID
GREEN DAY
I WILL ADMIT IT FRANK SINATRA HE IS MY IDOL
SOME METALLICA SONGS
uMMM
THINKS HERE CAN'T THINK ANYMORE

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purrrs 4 Her Little Sweety =)~

I want to revive this old thread for no aparent reason. I searched Violent Femmes and found this surprisingly unlocked thread. Fully ready to catch major shit:action-sm

when your drunk the best music is HEAVY fucking metal so Meshuggah, Nevermore, Immortal are always on the top of my list and Testament - the gathering

ROONT

scatological & scurrilous
...uh dean martin, liberace, jim nabors(his older stuff) and definately when i'm just chillin it's gotta be barbra streisand: "the main event" simply fuckin rocks...

Puddle O AIDs said:
I want to revive this old thread for no aparent reason. I searched Violent Femmes and found this surprisingly unlocked thread. Fully ready to catch major shit:action-sm
Why what do you mean???:icon_wink

It's not like some of the posters above have the musical taste of metrosexuals. Sensitive men are in vogue...Especially at Christopher St.

25133WhooOoAH said:
when your drunk the best music is HEAVY fucking metal so Meshuggah, Nevermore, Immortal are always on the top of my list and Testament - the gathering
Check out Testament's Demonic because Gene Hoglan's drumming is out of this world.

MinusBlindfold

I think unicorns are real kick-ass
I love these threads...(do ya?)

anyways... I mostly listen to,,,

Deftones
CKY
Jurassic 5
Fireball Ministry
Mindless Self Indulgence
Nine Inch Nails
Monster Magnet

and old school hiphop/gangsta rap, like Dre and Snoop and N.W.A.

weezcase

Lurking since 9/05
gotta say:

weezer
OZMA
Superdrag
Propagandhi
PUSA
The Rentals
The Weakerthans
Taking Back Sunday

and other emo stuff

let the insults roll in

weezcase said:
gotta say:

weezer
OZMA
Superdrag
Propagandhi
PUSA
The Rentals
The Weakerthans
Taking Back Sunday

and other emo stuff

let the insults roll in
Dude, do you want to sit out on my lawn one day and maybe read sad poems and maybe cut to remind ourselves we're still alive? Don't worry, I won't bring anything to feed you so you'll still be able to fit in girl's jeans.

Sunsetspawn

J.S. Bach
Marcus Miller
Cynic
Allan Holdsworth
Liquid Tension Experiment
Opeth (don't make a fuckin' maniac outta me, sknight)
The Police
Between the Buried and Me (thanks 25133WhooOoAH)
Victor Wooten
The Dillinger Escape Plan
Extol
DVDA
Enya (ecstasy only)
Afflitus (only because I used to be in it)

All random goodness

Sunsetspawn said:
J.S. Bach
Marcus Miller
Cynic
Allan Holdsworth
Liquid Tension Experiment
Opeth (don't make a fuckin' maniac outta me, sknight)
The Police
Between the Buried and Me (thanks 25133WhooOoAH)
Victor Wooten
The Dillinger Escape Plan
Extol
DVDA
Enya (ecstasy only)
Afflitus (only because I used to be in it)

All random goodness
Naw, don't worry. I have all the Opeth albums, I just think they're one of the most overrated bands to ever be in metal. They did have a chance to "keep it real" and bring the heavy stuff back to the forefront, but then Roadrunner stepped in.

Check out November's Doom. They're a stylistically contemporary of Opeth and perhaps one may even be surprised to see who did what first, among others.

Sunsetspawn

sknight said:
Naw, don't worry. I have all the Opeth albums, I just think they're one of the most overrated bands to ever be in metal. They did have a chance to "keep it real" and bring the heavy stuff back to the forefront, but then Roadrunner stepped in.

Check out November's Doom. They're a stylistically contemporary of Opeth and perhaps one may even be surprised to see who did what first, among others.
Actually, because of what you've posted in another thread, I already have. They are indeed very nice.

Sunsetspawn said:
Actually, because of what you've posted in another thread, I already have. They are indeed very nice.
Awesome! Glad to spead the metal, brother. Glad you liked it.

Sunsetspawn

sknight said:
Awesome! Glad to spead the metal, brother. Glad you liked it.
I'm always looking for new metal, and the problem is that there really aren't a lot of ways to find it. When I was in a metal band it was easier because I was in the scene. So feel free to post any newer, more obscure metal you can think of, I always give these things a listen.

Well, www.bnrmetal.com and www.metal-archives.com have been a tremendous help for me. I go by genre, associated members, etc. BNR has been invaluable, I think and only been wrong just a couple times.

Keep in touch with me because I'm putting something together with another member of this board. If it comes to fruition, you will have your outlet to hear about the newer bands we listen to.