What ever happend to....?

Mystic Pain

The few, The proud, The people that get the show
Listening to the replay where the guy got busted and told Chris Hanson that he liked him on O&A i was wondering what ever happened to him. Dose any one even know who he was.

On a smiler note there was another guy that had a fan website that got into trouble of a similar type. Any one know the out come of that one?
(I'm not saying his name or the the name of the site to protect him in case he was fond innocent. - those who linger longer will know what I'm talking about)

HellBilly

New Wackbag
They were both sentenced to a year long subscription to Sirius radio.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
Well then, they will learn their lessons.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
with regard to fedexped, if you google his real name you should find some updates...

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
with regard to fedexped, if you google his real name you should find some updates...
I thought FedEx got 4 months and said something like if O&A are not going to support me, why should I support them. Which is ree-dick-U-lUs, I don't remember O&A ever asking FedEx to bury a body.

I thought FedEx got 4 months and said something like if O&A are not going to support me, why should I support them. Which is ree-dick-U-lUs, I don't remember O&A ever asking FedEx to bury a body.
I think you're right. There was a message on his website.

I just check out the site. It said there was one person on the entire site and it was my guest appearance. It went from a site with great old clips to a waste land.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
I think you're right. There was a message on his website.

I just check out the site. It said there was one person on the entire site and it was my guest appearance. It went from a site with great old clips to a waste land.
I like the analog O&A used for abandoned sites, empty ships floating on the internet ocean.

Top Bottom