What fucking spider makes this happen???????

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
OK, if I get bit by a spider and wind up with a golf ball of puss on my face, I'm in the ER so freaking fast, shit, the dude has a puss factory on his face! This aint no nasty zit.

Polack

Who is John Galt?
Aug 25, 2005
Why the fuck isn't that guy at a hospital. With shit like that you don't fix it yourself. if any lump on my body gets bigger than a dime I go to the doctor.

TrybalRage

Aug 5, 2004
Kennesaw, GA
Ever see those pics of a brown recluse bite? He'll be lucky if he keeps his face.

Suicidebree

Two, Zero, Two Infantry
Dec 20, 2004
Jersey
I got a carbuncle once while traveling through Europe and not having more than one pair of pants. It was about six times the size of that easy and with way more puss and blood. When it popped the smell was unlike anything you could possibly imagine. we had to keep the window open for weeks and bleach the bathroom. We also threw out two full sized towels. Search the word carbuncle on you tube.

6DollarDrunk

Put baby in container with snake
Nov 22, 2006
you had one of these under your skin?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
that is a staph infection not just a spider bite. believe it or not that can happen in a matter of hours/over night, i would have to assume that he has no health insurance, thats why he's fucking with it. i had a zit or something on my back one night, it started as a red spot that kind of stung when i fucked with it, i didnt mess with it (it didn't hurt) the next night when i got out of the shower i hit it with the towel and it really hurt. so being the curious home surgeon that i am i started to squeeze it. with the slightest squeeze it exploded with dark green sludge a lot, at least a table spoon full came out before i could even think about it, then some of the darkest blood almost black. ever since that happened ive had a scar there and a dark spot that every once in a while will ooze out some regular white puss when overly squeezed, it creeps me out a little. i had a belt line ingrown hair one time that completely fucked with me for like two weeks, when it finally popped it was awful, it exploded with what looked like a million maggots all over the place, only about half a teaspoon that time, still gross though. yea im disgusting