What game are you playing now?

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
I didn't see a thread for this, so I figured what the hell, I'll start it.
Right now I just started Dark Sector (liking it so far)

George Costanza

All Hail the Dragonslayer.
Just Cause 2 for the Xbox. Really fun Gta style game set in South America. The hookshot is really cool.

soiledshorts79

Registered Tumor .
Im taking my time with Red Dead Redmption right now.

When Im finished with that Im gonna play through Mass Effect 2 again so I can burn through all the DLC.

I heard theyre gonna continue the story leading up to ME3 through DLC, which I cant thank Bioware enough for.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
I played ME2 so much that most games just don't inspire me to play right now so once again.....I returned.....to...warcraft. I truly hate myself beyond words that I'm so weak to return once again to the game. Though I decided to play on the free RTK server so I don't pay jack shit and its almost exactly the same as retail.

Split/Second on the 360. Nothing like racing and trying to dodge a plane crashing right towards you.

icculus1284

FIFA '10, on my 3rd or 4th season in manager mode.

About to start up Alan Wake.

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore.
Red Dead Redemption and finishing up Heavy Rain for the Platinum.

askewcore

Why am I Mr. Sparkle?
Red Dead/MLB 2k10...soon to be UFC 2010 also.

jpc165

Through the Fire and Flames
Red dead redemption on the 360, FF13 on the PS3

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Nothing. Absolutely nothing at all. Nothing's grabbed my interest. No drive to play something new. No drive to play something old. Everything looks like it's been done before.

Waiting something of note to play. Not seeing anything.

icculus1284

Nothing. Absolutely nothing at all. Nothing's grabbed my interest. No drive to play something new. No drive to play something old. Everything looks like it's been done before.

Waiting something of note to play. Not seeing anything.
Sounds almost like you're just losing interest in gaming altogether.

jpc165

Through the Fire and Flames
ya theres a shit load of games out there. 10 out 10s all around. God of war 3 was awesome. Demons souls. Mass effect 2. Assassins Creed 2. Bioshock 2. All of these were great all the way through and DLC content is getting better and better.

Picking up mario galaxy 2 tomorrow. And this fall/spring 11 we get... Gears of War 3, Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas. The fun never stops!

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
Red Dead and also replaying Oblivion to see if I can finally actually do that main quest.

I was thinking about getting that (it would be ps3 for me). Is it worth buying?
All the reviews say it a good game but a little one dimensional and you might lose interest after a week.

As for this thread:

MLB '10 The Show
Red Dead
NBA Live '10
Skate 3

Bobobie

I'm playing nothing. I have Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock 2 downloaded Via steam, but I can't seem to get into a steady groove playing either one. I'm bored with games, and I actually want to go back to work.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Sounds almost like you're just losing interest in gaming altogether.
Think that's the problem. I think of going back to WoW as it's something sink time into, but it's not 2004, so I'm uninterested in a game that looks like it's from there.

I see something new drop and I'm all "Yeah, did that already. Next."

Might have lost the gamer hard on for gaming. Scary.

icculus1284

Think that's the problem. I think of going back to WoW as it's something sink time into, but it's not 2004, so I'm uninterested in a game that looks like it's from there.

I see something new drop and I'm all "Yeah, did that already. Next."

Might have lost the gamer hard on for gaming. Scary.
Yeah, WoW is in desperate need for a graphical update. They implemented the whole shadow effects and everything, but unless you have a decent setup, your frame rate will suck shit. The shadow effects helped out quite a bit, but the game was nearly unplayable for me with it juiced.

I'm with you for losing interest in games...the past few games I've bought get played for a couple hours and I just don't put them back in. Bioshock 2, FF13, Borderlands, Resident Evil 5, on and on. I know the games are good too, which is why it really bums me out.

The only games I can really play now are ones that I can just pop in play for a little bit and turn off(FIFA 10 being the current). Games that have no ending.

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
Playing through Borderlands while waiting for GameFly to ship me Red Dead on 360.

I'm at the final boss, and I can't say I'm that thrilled with it. I can lay out any enemy that the game throws at me with my current weapons, then get to the end, and get my ass handed to me in a blink. Fuck that.

I feel like I've been getting bored with gaming... ME2 was fun, but I don't want to go through it again. Oblivion bored the hell outta me, and I don't see myself playing through Fallout3 all over again. I'm just bored. I need to get back to work soon.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Red Dead, WoW, but I'm kind of falling into the category with Yesterdays Hero and Icculus. I've bought more games than I've actually sat down and played and this point.