What game are you playing now?

Dec 12, 2007
Probably try Night In The Woods next.
I was going to play that but it sounds like a bummer.

Finished Kingdom Come main quest line.

I skipped a lot of side quests and didn't choose any of the romance options just because I want to replay it later with patches and get the goodness then.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Chrono Trigger is now on Steam.

Sadly, it's a shitty version.

Sure wouldn't mind a direct port of the Snes Version, with the DS added content, and the cutscenes.

Not today.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Apr 14, 2004
Just outside NYC
Still playing the Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition. It's great playing it again but some of the things are annoying. Like having to go all the way back through all of the levels of wherever you are to get back to town and re-stock and/or sell off things.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I’ll be heading back to Battlefield 1. Looks like 2 expansions will be waiting for me.

Dec 12, 2007
Into the Breach. Worth all the praise its getting.

Deus Ex Mankind Divided - I never played the DLC which was supposed to be very good. So I'm giving it another go.

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
I was going to play that but it sounds like a bummer.

Finished Kingdom Come main quest line.

I skipped a lot of side quests and didn't choose any of the romance options just because I want to replay it later with patches and get the goodness then.
They better put a quicksave option in there. Every other open world RPG has it.

Oh, and I'm sad to say that Giant Bomb has cucked itself by joining in the media blackout for this game because the guy who made it was a vocal GamerGater, and probably told a few feminists and SJWs to fuck off.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
They better put a quicksave option in there. Every other open world RPG has it.

Oh, and I'm sad to say that Giant Bomb has cucked itself by joining in the media blackout for this game because the guy who made it was a vocal GamerGater, and probably told a few feminists and SJWs to fuck off.
They also refused to include "people of color" in their game about medieval eastern Europe. So they are racist.

Discoman

Donator
Feb 21, 2010
New York
Deus Ex Mankind Divided - I never played the DLC which was supposed to be very good. So I'm giving it another go.
I recently did that all in one playthrough and the DLC was pretty good, though one of them could have easily been in the main game.

Started playing MGSV, really great gameplay but the story is lackluster. Really prefer Kiefer's Snake over David Hayter's.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
I'm currently playing "Discworld II: Missing Presumed...!?" on my tablet via Scumm Emulator. It took two days to get it to work. First I had to install it with Dosbox before Scumm emulator would even see it and had to emulate two CD drives on my PC. I'm trying to play all the old Sierra and Lucast Art games I missed as a kid.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I Will Pay Snakes To Bite You
I have found playing racing games when using a wheel and peddles on semi-realist physics settings while drinking is more fun because I drive more the way I think I do than I actually do.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Do you get to commit suicide when the crops fail to yield enough harvest for the season?
Yeah, that's a common thing. 'People actually play that stupid game? Fucking gay as shit.' or somesuch.

I'm a big big fan of those 'Build shit' games. Stardew Valley. Terraria. Even that damn Minecraft with my spawnling is fun. I loved base building in Fallout 4. To have an electronic farm? Beyond the Cabin I have in the mountains with the handful of Acres? I'm in. I'll give it a go when I upgrade my video card.

Of course! This isn't farming simulator 18 we're talking about here.
18 was on Android and iOS apparently. 17 came out in 2017, but I'd rather the newest version.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
Old school ps1 Twisted Metal 2

I played the crap out of this game back in my college days in the late 90s
My go-to is always Mr Slam the front end loader

Last edited: