What game are you playing now?

Sep 20, 2016
Hell
I can't seem to get the knack of the dodge mechanic, despite it being similar to other games, like Arkham, that I have no issue with.
Yeah the dodging is pretty tricky to time. Got myself killed many times by the big fuckers who will team up on you. Great game so far, other than that

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I went through and collected all the towers and backpacks. I've unlocked enough that I'm doing much better.

It's still a bit unforgiving, but far more enjoyable.

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
The ability to yank enemies into the air is essential. So are impact webs and...I think it's called web bloom (suit ability )

Dec 12, 2007
Beat Forgotten Anne, just watch the youtube playthrough. Don't play it.

Playing Hollow Knight, pretty good so far.

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Dipped my toes into Boundless (I can never play just one game at a time).

It's like a more involved minecraft MMO. In other words, video game crack cocaine

ChimneyFish

They ruined my childhood
Sep 10, 2005
Tien's Landing
Knee deep in Dragon Age XI.
If you're looking for old school a turn-based JRPG, here ya go.
I loved VIII way back on the PS2, so I'm enjoying this so far.

Dec 12, 2007
I hope I'm almost done with Hollow Knight. This is the last time I'm playing a game labeled as "metroidvania". Granted its no where near as bad as Dead Cells but I'm tired of the head holding and saying "you gotta be shitting me!" after dieing for the 10th time.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
I hope I'm almost done with Hollow Knight. This is the last time I'm playing a game labeled as "metroidvania". Granted its no where near as bad as Dead Cells but I'm tired of the head holding and saying "you gotta be shitting me!" after dieing for the 10th time.
???

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Is Battle Royale an option or the primary gameplay? I keep seeing COD 4>PUBG mentions.
BR is a game mode. The normal modes from previous CoD's will be around. Oh PUBG is in some shit, as it's never been a fully polished game, nearly devoid of bugs. It's still buggy. Always has been. But that's because of studio size. It's no surprise CoDBR is already better than PUBG. And I've a hair over 1000 hours into PUBG.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
BR is a game mode. The normal modes from previous CoD's will be around. Oh PUBG is in some shit, as it's never been a fully polished game, nearly devoid of bugs. It's still buggy. Always has been. But that's because of studio size. It's no surprise CoDBR is already better than PUBG. And I've a hair over 1000 hours into PUBG.
Add me on Steam if you have an account.

ruckstande

Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
What version should anyone buy? There's 6 different ones.

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
No like Standard, deluxe, deluxe pro, etc...
Standard. Deluxe Edition if they explain what 'Bonus Items' and '12 Multiplayer Maps' equates to. Does that mean some maps, standard edition users can't go on? Do 'Bonus Items' mean certain really OP guns can't be used by Standard Edition users? Shit is vague from what I've read on a couple sites so far. Even the Blizz site doesn't go into it. I'm probably looking in the wrong places though.

From what I'm reading, the MP Maps are exclusives to those that bought them. o_O
So it looks like, if you don't shell out for the $130.00 version, you don't get all the multiplayer maps. So I'll be avoiding CoD then. And BF5. Hunt continues for a solid FPS game.

Last edited:

ruckstande

Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
Standard. Deluxe Edition if they explain what 'Bonus Items' and '12 Multiplayer Maps' equates to. Does that mean some maps, standard edition users can't go on? Do 'Bonus Items' mean certain really OP guns can't be used by Standard Edition users? Shit is vague from what I've read on a couple sites so far. Even the Blizz site doesn't go into it. I'm probably looking in the wrong places though.

From what I'm reading, the MP Maps are exclusives to those that bought them. o_O
So it looks like, if you don't shell out for the $130.00 version, you don't get all the multiplayer maps. So I'll be avoiding CoD then. And BF5. Hunt continues for a solid FPS game.
I just want a good battle royale game. Debating on getting SCUM. I'm not paying $130 or even $100 for this game. That's nuts.

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
I just want a good battle royale game. Debating on getting SCUM. I'm not paying $130 or even $100 for this game. That's nuts.
It's the best BR game I've gone near so far. 2nd only to PUBG, and Blackout is still in it's Beta. BF5 has 64 player cap, BO has 88, PUBG at 100. I'll go for the standard edtion a month after release as normal, but so far, so good. Armor is really sketchy currently, as is lag. I've landed clear headshots with a .50cal sniper not more than 20yd out and no dmg. Also dumped a full clip into a prone snipers head, and no death except it saying the 'you hit armor!' symbol.

I can't find any information on the '12 multiplayer maps' in the deluxe edition vs the standard.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2007
I got two ending on Hollow Knight. I'll watch the rest of youtube. I can't waste more time on these fucking games.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
Jun 29, 2006
Cervix spelunking
Me and the Ol Lady were talking about getting the Nintendo switch. She just can't get into PC games and realistically anything on Xbox or Ps4 has a better PC version. Any of you fellas have it? Any real glaring cons? Mostly just gonna play smash brothers, and mario kart probably might get a few sports games .

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Me and the Ol Lady were talking about getting the Nintendo switch. She just can't get into PC games and realistically anything on Xbox or Ps4 has a better PC version. Any of you fellas have it? Any real glaring cons? Mostly just gonna play smash brothers, and mario kart probably might get a few sports games .

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Was thinking of picking one up also. Until I remembered that every last Nintendo System after Super Nintendo is a complete and total waste of money. Maybe the Switch is different, but I'm doubtful.

N64 = Shit
Gamecube = Shit
Wii = Shit
Wii U = Shit

Passing on all of it. Add in how the library of games worth playing is pretty minute, right across the board? There are a couple gems here and there, but worth owning the entire system for hundreds?

Go try a Switch Emulator. Go from there.

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Still can't find confirmation on what specifically the 12 multiplayer maps means in the updated versions of the new CoD. So standard versions are locked out of those maps? Some can play those maps and some can't? No information out there I can find, and we are less than a month to launch.