What game are you playing now?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
God damn it Boundless. I need to get back to Spiderman and beat it before RDR2 comes out....but Boundless is sucking up all my air. It's crack I tell you, crack.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
People are talking about CoD again for the first first tine in years. Been watching some BR streams and it’s very entertaining.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
Me and the Ol Lady were talking about getting the Nintendo switch. She just can't get into PC games and realistically anything on Xbox or Ps4 has a better PC version. Any of you fellas have it? Any real glaring cons? Mostly just gonna play smash brothers, and mario kart probably might get a few sports games .

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I commute by train so it comes in very handy. Only cons I’ve been encountered is the lack of power, you can get some chop depending on the game. I pretty much use it as a portable, Ive only played docked 3 or 4 times. For portable Stardew Valley alone it was worth it for me.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
I commute by train so it comes in very handy. Only cons I’ve been encountered is the lack of power, you can get some chop depending on the game. I pretty much use it as a portable, Ive only played docked 3 or 4 times. For portable Stardew Valley alone it was worth it for me.
Yea I mostly wanted it just for like the fun mario party type games. Most of the gaming I do is on the PC. But I get annoyed by my girl and son cause God forbid I'm not giving them my full attention for a few hours. This way I can play games and dominate them at the same time.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Anyone who pays that should be beaten with a stick
Who could disagree? I accept the BR mode is better than pubg, and it's still beta. But $130 minimum for the full version of the game. I'll stick with pubg.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Last night I went to a retro arcade and played all the way through on original Crusin' USA using the school bus

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Well, I’m biting the bullet, and buying a PS4 today, I’m probably going to pick up a game just haven’t decided on which one, either a call of duty or a battlefield,

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Playing Spider-Man. I’m 77% through. I’m having way too much fun playing it. It feels like an Arkham game, but it is so much more than that.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
How is Mr. Negative as a villain? I liked him in the story the game is based on.
The main villains in the game are treated amazingly. I had no prior knowledge of Mr. Negative, but his backstory is fleshed out and proper. Hell, even the “surprise” villain makes you give a shit about his descent into madness and makes you go “Oh no... don’t do that, don’t... oh no!”

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
I can't seem to get the knack of the dodge mechanic, despite it being similar to other games, like Arkham, that I have no issue with.
I had problems initially too, but I think it’s because I’ve been trained by Arkham to think dodge/counter was the Y/Triangle button. Once I got the hang and flow of it, I got much better.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Decided to replay Hollow Knight to give it another chance. I like it much better when I'm not walking into it blind.

Also decided to pick up Vampyr to finish. Like I said before, the game has some great ideas, but the execution stinks. Does this guy have to say how skin color doesn't matter to him EVERY TIME he meets a brown person? I'm starting to think it DOES matter to him. Also, the lack of fast travel is bothersome.

jnoble

I would kill to be able to play APB again.
Are you close to the NJ area? APB is actually the next game over from where Crusin USA is at this particular arcade
I could get to day 6 or 7 on APB before the demerits start piling up

Also APB is available on Midway Classics volume 2 for PS2

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Are you close to the NJ area? APB is actually the next game over from where Crusin USA is at this particular arcade
I could get to day 6 or 7 on APB before the demerits start piling up
I couldn't get past day one. Still loved it. I'm in South Jersey.

jnoble

I couldn't get past day one. Still loved it. I'm in South Jersey.
Take a trip up north to Billy's Midway Arcade in Hawthorne and play it all night. All games set to unlimited credits
Its what my 10 year old former self would've considered heaven on earth

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Take a trip up north to Billy's Midway Arcade in Hawthorne and play it all night. All games set to unlimited credits
Its what my 10 year old former self would've considered heaven on earth
I have no idea where Hawthorne is. must be far.

Yea I mostly wanted it just for like the fun mario party type games. Most of the gaming I do is on the PC. But I get annoyed by my girl and son cause God forbid I'm not giving them my full attention for a few hours. This way I can play games and dominate them at the same time.

I have the Switch too, mostly because I wanted to check out the modern versions of the games I loved as a kid. Never expected to enjoy it as much as I do. It's not the most powerful system and there's no Netflix or YouTube app for it, it's strictly a gaming console which is just fine. The online is only $20 a year and they give you classic NES games as "freebies". It goes from a home console to portable and back completely seamlessly. The only real negative is you can't back up your game saves to a usb, you get cloud storage when you sign up for their online