What game are you playing now?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Yes it should be m Fezman on PS4 on Play station network it can be done I used to do it with bow and arrow guy all the time
So is this correct, "m Fezman" I will figure out how to friend request you but I want to figure out the controls a little better before we fight.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
I finished the battlefield 1 campaign last night, I might actually go back and play it again I liked it so much, I also didn’t get enough of the field manuals, and the AI is much better than it is with the COD games so you can go back and play the same campaign and have different challenges, actually I swear that it gets harder and harder the more often you fail.
I’m trying out the multi player, you definitely need a partner and voice communication to be successful, at least with the map I was playing,
Also, is it worth paying $50 for the expansion pack ?

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
May 4, 2005
Long Island NY
Still fucking around w Spider-Man. Probably gonna platinum this. Then in a holding pattern until the mighty RDR2.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I Will Pay Snakes To Bite You
@SatansCheerledr it looks like we can’t do a true 1v1 like call of duty but we can be in the same game
I've only played a couple of hours. I need to learn the controls a little better before I go and get my ass handed to me over and over in multiplayer.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
I've only played a couple of hours. I need to learn the controls a little better before I go and get my ass handed to me over and over in multiplayer.
It’s bad, now I remember why I didn’t like playing battlefield bad company multiplayer

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Super Mario Sunshine (2002).

Yeah, I could go spend $80 on the disc, then another X hundred on a Gamecube.

Or...Grab the Dolphin Emulator, run it at it's non-native Resolution, and have a great time.

One of the best Mario games, and it still holds up.

Sep 20, 2016
Hell
Working on 2 right now. Shadow of the Tomb Raider on ps4 and Super Mario Odyssey on Switch. Tomb Raider is just like the others in the series, if you liked those you'll like this. Mario is so much fun! Love running around stomping on goombas in "3d" and possessing enemies is a pretty cool feature

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
I got frustrated with battlefield so I popped in COD MW remastered.... OH my god. It’s like a whole new game, some of the shit like skins and supply drops I don’t give a shit about but visually it’s amazing compared to the old one, playing battlefield is hundreds of times more difficult, I can’t see shit, I get shot once and die it takes forever to respawn and in none of the games I played people weren’t chatting, I understand that chat is mostly 12 year olds calling each other names but if it was used properly the game work better, I also don’t understand the “return to the battle” I can see a guy shooting at me, but I can’t go kill him it pisses me off

ChimneyFish

Believe it or not, it's just meeee
Sep 10, 2005
Tien's Landing
Playing DQXI and a Metroidvania from January called Iconocalsts. Loving both so far. Iconoclasts seems pretty easy at the moment, but I'm still at the beginning.
Might have to give Spiderman a go, what with all the good things being said about it.

Dec 12, 2007
Fallout 2 - first time playing it, taking some getting used to because its very dated UI and gameplay wise

Dragon Quest 11 - never played a dragon quest game but its plays very smoothly.

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
Finally got the MAD MAX game cheap on Steam and I'm enjoying it immensely. It's endlessly satisfying hitting the nitro boost just seconds before plowing into some mutant cunt's car.

I seem to remember the reviews were a bit "Meh..." about it.

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
I got The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt complete edition for the ps4 coming in the mail tomorrow.

Never played the previous 2 games, had to watch videos and read wiki's to catch up on the story.

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
I got The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt complete edition for the ps4 coming in the mail tomorrow.

Never played the previous 2 games, had to watch videos and read wiki's to catch up on the story.
I wouldn't try too hard to follow the politics in the story. That does carry over from the other games and is almost incomprehensible.

Basic plot: Geralt's kind-of-adopted-daughter is The Chosen One and is being chased by an undead army called The Wild Hunt. Problem is, he has no idea where she is, so he has to find her before they do.

That's pretty much all you need to know. I still think it's the best game of the decade.

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
I wouldn't try too hard to follow the politics in the story. That does carry over from the other games and is almost incomprehensible.

Basic plot: Geralt's kind-of-adopted-daughter is The Chosen One and is being chased by an undead army called The Wild Hunt. Problem is, he has no idea where she is, so he has to find her before they do.

That's pretty much all you need to know. I still think it's the best game of the decade.
Yeah i learned about the plot of witcher 3 from the videos i've been watching.

How she became his ward and all that.

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
Nov 22, 2004
NYC/PA
Overwatch
Black Ops 4
Battlefield 1
Battlefield 4

Cool to look way back to 2010-2011 at the beginning of the thread to see what peeps were playing and what was new.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Finally got the MAD MAX game cheap on Steam and I'm enjoying it immensely. It's endlessly satisfying hitting the nitro boost just seconds before plowing into some mutant cunt's car.

I seem to remember the reviews were a bit "Meh..." about it.
Was really really great and had a lot of potential. Just got a little repetitive. Absolutely worth the buy.