What game are you playing now?

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
You could accuse any open world game of being repetitive, really.
Some are. Some aren't. Skyrim? GTA? Farcry? Minecraft? Witcher 3? Fallout? RDR?

Mad Max was guilty to the point of only really having 1 thing to do in topple raiders to get to a new area with a pretty thin story. But it was fun just ripping around. There's a lot there to build on if a dev was inclined.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
Jun 29, 2006
Cervix spelunking
I just started playing Paladins again. Its basically an overwatch clone but its free. I forgot how fun it is. It's kind of Steampunk/Fantasy themed where Overwatch is like Futuristic. Anyway I digress. It's a fuck load of fun for free. However when I was trapped in Long Island last summer working I paid a few bucks on it so I can have all the characters all the time instead of just what they offer up any given week.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pickle

Jan 24, 2017
Some are. Some aren't. Skyrim? GTA? Farcry? Minecraft? Witcher 3? Fallout? RDR?

Mad Max was guilty to the point of only really having 1 thing to do in topple raiders to get to a new area with a pretty thin story. But it was fun just ripping around. There's a lot there to build on if a dev was inclined.
Bosses and baddies of raid sites were the same character with different colors. They really dropped the ball there. Still a fun game.

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
Orange County,NY - Hudson Valley
I finally fixed my PC from crashing, during games ( SWBFII and Far Cry 5, etc..) Checkerboard anytime I opened a game. I downloaded Heaven Benchmark and that would crash about a minute in, same way. Turns out I had to redo the thermal paste. Opened it up and there was barely any left on the GPU, and I know almost nothing about PC's. Anyone need extra screws?
Shit ton of going online and reading forums. So glad it worked because I would have no idea what else to do.
Tight case too. ASUS G20 . It was a bitch getting it back in.

Now, I can finally look into getting games again. Just wish RDR2 or Spiderman was on PC

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Now, I can finally look into getting games again. Just wish RDR2 or Spiderman was on PC
Spiderman is via PS4 Emulator. We did a side by side and you can't tell the difference, provided your PC Screen isn't an old Tube TV in terms of quality . RDR2 won't be long.

Fred West

Jul 4, 2014
Anyone got Black Ops 4? I'm hemming and hawing about getting it.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Apr 14, 2004
Just outside NYC
I've given up on FC5. It was boring me like crazy. Playing Horizon Zero Dawn until RDR2 comes out tomorrow. Will probably bounce back and forth between them.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Now I'm playing For Honour, I'm all over the place.
Get back to battlefield 1 ! I’ve been playin online and getting moderately better.
I also broke down and down loaded the expansion maps for COD4 remastered, I’m not overly impressed with the “new maps” they are just old maps with gimmicks, but I’m still in awe with how smooth it oooks on PS4 I regret not buying one two years ago

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I Will Pay Snakes To Bite You
Get back to battlefield 1 ! I’ve been playin online and getting moderately better.
I also broke down and down loaded the expansion maps for COD4 remastered, I’m not overly impressed with the “new maps” they are just old maps with gimmicks, but I’m still in awe with how smooth it oooks on PS4 I regret not buying one two years ago
You are going to regret not getting Rush of Blood too.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I down loaded for honor started to play the training missions but have t gotten very far

Fred West

Jul 4, 2014
Got Black Ops 4 for the zombies. Plenty of good times have been had. Nice to get three maps off the bat. The battle royale mode is a shameless rip off of Fortnite. Surprised they haven't been sued.