What game are you playing now?

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Company if Heroes 2 is free on Steam if anyone cares right now.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.

Could be really great for the H&S Genre. Could be one of the bigger hypetrains of the last couple years.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

Could be really great for the H&S Genre. Could be one of the bigger hypetrains of the last couple years.
Lol. That was one of my "oh, yeah. They also showed that" games from the Game Awards. Never got into these.

What are they? Just full on hack n slash? Any RPG elements?

Yesterdays Hero

Lol. That was one of my "oh, yeah. They also showed that" games from the Game Awards. Never got into these.

What are they? Just full on hack n slash? Any RPG elements?
The story is pretty weak in all of them. God of War, Bayonetta, DmC, Metal Gear Revengence, etc. Almost entirely hack and slash. If you're into mechanic driven games, they're not bad.

Yesterdays Hero

After almost two months since release, I still can't confirm for 100% if you get every multiplayer map in every edition of Black Ops 4. Mildly annoying.

BIV

Mutant: Year Zero. Stealth/Turn based strategy game. (Xcom-ish) Fun times, unforgiving in a good way.

Very high on my recommend list. Xbox Game Pass game so should be available for you PC types.

My favorite survival game just got a big update. So tempted to reinstall it but I wanted to wait till episode 3, 4, or 5 came out......fuck it I'm gonna reinstall it.

Yesterdays Hero

My favorite survival game just got a big update. So tempted to reinstall it but I wanted to wait till episode 3, 4, or 5 came out......fuck it I'm gonna reinstall it.

The updates added a goddam shit ton of overlay that was needed to the old version. Hinterland is eyeing ep 3 by the first 1/2 of 2019, so says their forums. Fucking terrific game.

BIV

I got into the Dreams beta. I will now shut my NDA'd mouth about it.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
Gotta admit, I'm enjoying Smash Bros far more than I expected to. Little tedious, having to unlock the vast majority of the roster though
Yea my girlfriend got me the Switch for Christmas. She gave it to me early since I've been a good boy. I've got Smash Bros and Mario Party. I'm looking to get Mario Kart after my bank account has recovered from Christmas shopping and getting her Starter replaced today after it litterally exploded while I was at work today.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
I got my kid a Switch for his birthday. I wasn’t too impressed with it at first, but after I found the NES classic games, it’s grown on me. I’ve played a lot of Techmo Bowl in the last couple of weeks.

Yesterdays Hero

I got my kid a Switch for his birthday. I wasn’t too impressed with it at first, but after I found the NES classic games, it’s grown on me. I’ve played a lot of Techmo Bowl in the last couple of weeks.

I abused the shit out of this in the late 80's early 90's.

If you're the team on the left side of the screen on defense, if you take any player and run them right straight off the jump, two players up from the center of the line of scrimage, the cpu player has a lot of trouble blocking you. Your stats can come out to 'a modest' amount of sacks in a game.

DiggerNick

Donator
After hearing a lot about VAMPIRE: THE MASQUERADE - BLOODLINES as an underrated classic I got it off GOG for very cheap.

And I have to say, I'm beginning to get the hype. I admit, it looks pretty rough even by 2004 standards, and the melee combat is mostly shitful. But the voice acting and writing is superb and it really is a compelling world that is unfolding.

At this early point it's not swamping me with side quests, so it doesn't feel overwhelming.

Last edited:
After hearing a lot about VAMPIRE: THE MASQUERADE - BLOODLINES as an underrated classic I got it off GOG for very cheap.

And I have to say, I'm beginning to get the hype. I admit, it looks pretty rough even by 2004 standards, and the melee combat is mostly shitful. But the voice acting and writing is superb and it really is a compelling world that is unfolding.

At this early point it's not swamping me with side quests, so it doesn't feel overwhelming.
I probably played through that game almost 10 times back in the day. I got it on GOG a while back just to throw some support their way. Although I don't think the company/team is still around anymore.

Yesterdays Hero

Anyone play Don't Starve? It has a large discount right now with all the DLC on steam right now. Dunno if I should pick it up.

BIV

If you have Amazon Prime, you have Twitch Prime and Twitch Prime has an excellent indy game pack for free right now.

Includes 7 Devolver Digital games: Broforce, Hotline Miami, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, The Messenger, STRAFE, Crossing Souls, and The Swords of Ditto.

Pickle

Steam games refuse to download properly. Stops and starts willy nilly no matter what ‘fix’ I try. Boards throughout the web show that it has been an issue for people since the early 2010s but I never had problems until the past couple of months.