What game are you playing now?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I must stress, again, how damn good Mutant: Year Zero is.

Great combo of xcom type gameplay and stealth. Very satisfying to whittle the enemy down before the main fight.

It really forces you to modify your gear and party members to fit your situation. You can't just main a single group and expect to do well.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Steam games refuse to download properly. Stops and starts willy nilly no matter what ‘fix’ I try. Boards throughout the web show that it has been an issue for people since the early 2010s but I never had problems until the past couple of months.
I think it's Q.

Just picked up Reentry (early access) on Steam. If you like KSP, this is a good game to sit back and chill with. Graphics could be a little better, but with the historical basis and recorded radio comms, it's still pretty good.

BIV

Absolver hit Gamepass. I already owned it on PS4 but DL'ed it again. This is a great game that was largely overlooked.

It's, basically, a martial arts game with some light "magic". You start with one martial arts form and learn moves from enemies as they attack you. Button mashing does not exist in this game, at all.

As you gain more moves, you can customize your layout to an impressive degree.

And the replayability is awesome. You want to keep going back and fighting the same dudes so you can learn all of their moves.

I highly endorse this game.

I played a bit of that. It's fine. Not my genre.
I don't normally like soul style games but this ones setting was appealing to me. It also has a story that's fucking sensible. The souls games you have to be a fucking detective to understand what they're babbling about.

Pathfinder Kingmaker - I know it got low scores but it looked good. I can see why people are turned off at the sheer number of options it has. You have to be a real specific type of DnD RPG fan to like this. I installed a couple mods to tone it down to being more accessible. The story is written by Chris Avellone, which is a major plus.

Pathfinder Kingmaker is a miserable unforgiving kick in the balls. It tells you how to do nothing.

I like it.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
Finished RDR2, about to start Divinity 2. I know a lot of you have played it, is it as really as good as they say?

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I'm really getting to Divinity original sin. I'm up to lv 10 and still don't know how to do a lot of things but will learn. Or not.

Pickle

Kenshi - its like they made star wars galaxies into a single player game.
I’ve watched some videos on this game and it seems really interesting, but don’t think I have the time it takes to really dive in and fully appreciate it. The full scope and unforgiving environment of it intimidates me.

I’ve watched some videos on this game and it seems really interesting, but don’t think I have the time it takes to really dive in and fully appreciate it. The full scope and unforgiving environment of it intimidates me.
Start off in the Holy Nation's fertile valley as a human.

Its fairly safe and herbivores roam around to skill up on. Holy Nation patrols are very common and kick out any non-humans or bandits they lock eyes on....so just don't be a non-human and you're safe. I saw a single Hive (insect race) walk past my house and a crippled Holy Nation guy with a broken leg still chased after him. They're hilarious Zealots. I walked into a base and said I read a different religious book than they read and everyone tried to kill me. :haha7:

Pickle

Start off in the Holy Nation's fertile valley as a human.

Its fairly safe and herbivores roam around to skill up on. Holy Nation patrols are very common and kick out any non-humans or bandits they lock eyes on....so just don't be a non-human and you're safe. I saw a single Hive (insect race) walk past my house and a crippled Holy Nation guy with a broken leg still chased after him. They're hilarious Zealots. I walked into a base and said I read a different religious book than they read and everyone tried to kill me. :haha7:
The guy who made some playthrough vids said he always has the Holy Nations book in his inventory while in their territory because he’s been stopped and searched by a patrol and they were none too pleased that he didn’t have their bible.

The guy who made some playthrough vids said he always has the Holy Nations book in his inventory while in their territory because he’s been stopped and searched by a patrol and they were none too pleased that he didn’t have their bible.
Forgot to mention this last night but the game starts are pretty damn funny.

Guy with a Dog (Fallout reference)
A homeless and hungry drifter rescues an abandoned puppy. It seems pretty useless. Maybe he will just eat it.

The Slaves
You are just another slave, working in the Holy Rebirth pits to build a pointless statue. You dream of the rumored free lands to the south, and hear tales of rebels to the north. HINT: Get into a cage straight away to avoid a beating

Rock Bottom
You've hit absolute rock bottom. You are alone, unarmed, naked and hungry, lost in the middle of a harsh desert teeming with slavers, and you just lost an arm. Good luck.

Cannibal Hunters
"I seriously regret coming into cannibal territory. This was a stupid idea."
WARNING: You will be attacked immediately upon game start. Not recommended for a first time play.

Holy Sword
A down and out and wanted criminal, scavenging a battlefield you find something interesting. A legendary sword said to be the work of the gods themselves. Someone's going to be missing this, that's for sure. But who cares? It's YOUR legendary sword now.

There's more but they're a bit more straight forward.

Pickle

Forgot to mention this last night but the game starts are pretty damn funny.

Guy with a Dog (Fallout reference)
A homeless and hungry drifter rescues an abandoned puppy. It seems pretty useless. Maybe he will just eat it.

The Slaves
You are just another slave, working in the Holy Rebirth pits to build a pointless statue. You dream of the rumored free lands to the south, and hear tales of rebels to the north. HINT: Get into a cage straight away to avoid a beating

Rock Bottom
You've hit absolute rock bottom. You are alone, unarmed, naked and hungry, lost in the middle of a harsh desert teeming with slavers, and you just lost an arm. Good luck.

Cannibal Hunters
"I seriously regret coming into cannibal territory. This was a stupid idea."
WARNING: You will be attacked immediately upon game start. Not recommended for a first time play.

Holy Sword
A down and out and wanted criminal, scavenging a battlefield you find something interesting. A legendary sword said to be the work of the gods themselves. Someone's going to be missing this, that's for sure. But who cares? It's YOUR legendary sword now.

There's more but they're a bit more straight forward.
Rock Bottom was the one I watched. He also turned up a bunch of the setting to increase the difficulty. Looked like a nightmare.

BIV

Any of you PC types ever play Stellaris?

They just announced a console edition and it looks damn cool.