What game are you playing now?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Ubisoft had the absolute audacity to force your character into a heterosexual relationship. You know, because it's Assassin's Creed and if you don't have kids, it can't result in the lineage that is the backbone of the entire series.

But, of course, story be damned. The SJW public demanded that they be allowed to continue to gay in the DLC and that forcing them into a straight relationship was unacceptable.

So now Ubi is making changed to appease the retards.

Next time, just don't give them gender and relationship choices at all. Apparently the public is not mature enough to handle it.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Ubisoft had the absolute audacity to force your character into a heterosexual relationship. You know, because it's Assassin's Creed and if you don't have kids, it can't result in the lineage that is the backbone of the entire series.

But, of course, story be damned. The SJW public demanded that they be allowed to continue to gay in the DLC and that forcing them into a straight relationship was unacceptable.

So now Ubi is making changed to appease the retards.

Next time, just don't give them gender and relationship choices at all. Apparently the public is not mature enough to handle it.
That mindset will continue. The gaming companies that refuse to buckle to 'pressure' will become fewer and fewer, until they're similar to an oasis in the desert. Eventually, even those will cave.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
(PC). Just picked up this gem in early access and oh man is it addictive. Ants. Fucking ants:

Yesterdays Hero

Shelled out $40 for Farcry Primal and FC5 with all the DLC for both. Dug on FC3 and FC4 in a big big way.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
FC5 is just the same as 3 and 4 in a new setting. To me it got boring really fast

FC5 is just the same as 3 and 4 in a new setting. To me it got boring really fast
I'm a retard and just got stuck early in 3 on a stealthy type mission by some ship that's ashore. I just stink when forced to do shit like that in fps games. But went to buy 5 today and Steam has shat the bed.

BIV

I am a big fan of Primal, though I understand my opinion isn't universal.

BIV

Tomorrow night I get my hands on Crackdown.

It's not getting the best buzz, but I have Game Pass, so it won't cost me anything.

I give it one, maybe two nights until I'm bored.

DiggerNick

Donator
I got JUST CAUSE 4 on special, was really excited, played about three hours of it then asked for a Steam refund.

Too much plot, not enough just 'spolding shit. And strangely sluggish gameplay.

BIV

Well, Crackdown 3 drops tonight at 9 Pacific. Should be about 4-8 hours of fun.

Thanks Game Pass

BIV

Black Desert Online has a free open beta this weekend.

I got JUST CAUSE 4 on special, was really excited, played about three hours of it then asked for a Steam refund.

Too much plot, not enough just 'spolding shit. And strangely sluggish gameplay.
Far Cry: New Dawn drops tonight for $40. Supposed to be more Far Cry but wacky post apocalypse. Might be the fix you were looking for with Just Cause 4.

Spoiler for Far Cry 5

The game takes place on the same map as Far Cry 5, 17 years later after a nuke was dropped on Hope County

They have a new thing this time that when you clear the bases, you can "loot" them. When that happens you give up control and more powerful enemies with better loot take over. A nice bit of replayability.

Last edited:

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Assassins Creed 2.
Picked up the Ezio trilogy, haven’t played in ages and have forgotten how much I loved it. I’ll be playing through these games for the story for a while I think.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Hollow Knight is a great game but some bosses are brutal. I'm sure this will be the same

Yesterdays Hero

I'd rate it higher than Ori. The only bad parts are the white palace platforming sections.
I'll keep an eye out for those. Kind of threw in the towel on Dead Cells. If the RNG gods don't smile on you in just the right way, you're not going far.