What game are you playing now?

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Playing Eastshade.

I picked up a copy of Frostpunk and Moonlighter since they were on sale. I played the hell out of pirated versions of both so figured I owed it to them. Frostpunk especially. I'd hate to know how many hours I played that game.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
At this late date, I'm still undecided on Anthem. Since I ended up not getting either Metro or New Dawn last week, I may just give it a go.

Stellaris comes out Tuesday (Monday night) though, so I may just wait for that.

I have need for a new game.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
At this late date, I'm still undecided on Anthem. Since I ended up not getting either Metro or New Dawn last week, I may just give it a go.

Stellaris comes out Tuesday (Monday night) though, so I may just wait for that.

I have need for a new game.
Stellaris for console? Been playing on PC for years. Good stuff. Will they let you guys have mods?

Last edited:

BIV

Stellar is for console? Been playing on PC for years. Good stuff. Will they let you guys have mods?
Yeah, on console. I had never even heard of it before I saw the console trailer.

As for mods....possible, but doubtful. Xbox is open to it, but getting mods on a console isn't easy. The dev has to create an entire launcher system since you can't mess with the game files.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I went really old school on PS2 Atari Classics the other day to 2600 Adventure. That red dragon is such a dick!

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Yeah, on console. I had never even heard of it before I saw the console trailer.

As for mods....possible, but doubtful. Xbox is open to it, but getting mods on a console isn't easy. The dev has to create an entire launcher system since you can't mess with the game files.
Eh, it’s fine as is.

Final Fantasy XV on PC, haven't played one since FFVII. Digging the real time combat, gets a bit nutty at times.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Final Fantasy XV on PC, haven't played one since FFVII. Digging the real time combat, gets a bit nutty at times.

That was the first FF game I ever played and I quit after getting to Mexico town. The story was so bad that it was making me depressed to play.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
Early reviews for Stellaris Console Edition are coming out and they’re middling. I didn’t realize this was based on an older version. And I don’t do PC gaming because I’m gay.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
My chick got me a Switch and a bunch of games and accessories and stuff for my birthday, so I've just started jumping into Zelda BOTW. The game seems amazing but I'm only about an hour in. Seems like people are going nuts about it though, so I'm psyched.

Bobobie

Nothing has really changed. Still just Twinks wielding swords twice their size weight.

BIV

I absolutely hated the FFXV combat system.

FF should be turn based.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Nothing has really changed. Still just Twinks wielding swords twice their size weight.
Been a dogshit series for a long long time. Not to sound overly contrarian? But all this Twink with swords as big as a Car started with FF7. It was decent for a FF game, but wasn't nearly as great as people think.

BIV

Been a dogshit series for a long long time. Not to sound overly contrarian? But all this Twink with swords as big as a Car started with FF7. It was decent for a FF game, but wasn't nearly as great as people think.
You go to Hell.

You go to Hell and you die.

The last good FF game was FFX.

Yesterdays Hero

You go to Hell.

You go to Hell and you die.

The last good FF game was FFX.
You can take your copy of FFX, break it on the desk, slit your throat with the broken shard, and die thinking that dull plodding sack of shit was worth the shitty 'sequels' it spawned. That fucking game led us to the Metrosexual Soyboy Trash that we're stuck with now. Blitzball. Fucking yuck.

BIV

You can take your copy of FFX, break it on the desk, slit your throat with the broken shard, and die thinking that dull plodding sack of shit was worth the shitty 'sequels' it spawned. That fucking game led us to the Metrosexual Soyboy Trash that we're stuck with now. Blitzball. Fucking yuck.
It was a great game.
I hated the sequel.
I played the hell out of blitzball. Really dug the idea of a turn based sport.

It was XII that killed it. The first non-turn based game in the series.

Yesterdays Hero

It was a great gamen
I hated the sequel.
I played the hell out of blitzball. Really dug the idea of a turn based sport.
It was boring and lame. The story was crap and linear to a fault. The complete and total lack of exploration? Come on. That sphere system was fucking terrible. Resident Evil 1 had voice acting that was more charming, . The characters were nauseatingly bad, with Tidus being the worst Lead in all of FF. The 'tutorial' was the definition of tiresome. There's plenty more, but I'll leave it with that, you sassy bitch you.

The entire series went directly down the shitter with 7. X was all kinds of bad. You like it enough for the both of us.

MTJonny

Donator
Giving MTG Arena a try. I dabbled a bit when I was younger but was never into it deep. I played a couple rounds, lost most of them and and then balked when trying to figure out how to create a actual decent deck. Seems fun but getting into it seems pretty daunting.

Yesterdays Hero

Giving MTG Arena a try. I dabbled a bit when I was younger but was never into it deep. I played a couple rounds, lost most of them and and then balked when trying to figure out how to create a actual decent deck. Seems fun but getting into it seems pretty daunting.
Can you make a deck with any card ever?

Yesterdays Hero

Actually, I have no idea.
https://magic.wizards.com/en/articl...d-know-about-magic-gathering-arena-2017-09-07

Magic: The Gathering Arena
is free-to-play, authentic Magic, reborn digitally for gamers, fans, and streamers. ... MTG Arena is the first of those efforts and is intended to be the ultimate way to play the latest card sets in Magic. It is available to download with no fee and is a free-to-play-game.Sep 7, 2017
Seems so. I loved MTG before the net came along in full force. Something the net absolutely fucked up 8 ways was MTG.

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
The Witcher 3 & Read Dead Redemption 2.

This whole time i have been playing the witcher 3 i have had no desire what so ever to play gwent.