What game are you playing now?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
More Boundless. Touched on Anthem (I'll play more when they finish it). Put about 10 hours into AC: Odyssey, which is good fun.

Getting Stellaris Console Edition tonight.

Jumped back into Darkest Dungeon. I have Metro Exodus and Mutant Year Zero installed but I've been holding off on playing for some reason.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
I'm playing throught the Devil May Cry series before picking up 5. I'm ignoring 2 as it's borderline outside continuity and all but a stand alone one off. 1 was harder than I remember. 3 is a big old step forward (even though it takes place before 1 in the timeline). I've heard nothing but good things about 4.

I also don't remember the voice acting and cut scenes being so hammy. It's typical Capcom though.

BIV

Jumped back into Darkest Dungeon. I have Metro Exodus and Mutant Year Zero installed but I've been holding off on playing for some reason.
Mutant is a gem. Didn't get near the pub it deserved.

DiggerNick

Donator
Playing through RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER.

I never played any of the UNCHARTED games, but these new TOMB RAIDER games are fucking fantastic. Although I hear the new one, SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER, was a bit of a disappointment.

Playing through RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER.

I never played any of the UNCHARTED games, but these new TOMB RAIDER games are fucking fantastic. Although I hear the new one, SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER, was a bit of a disappointment.
Shadow plays like the others but the story is so bad that I quit. Its hard to describe just how unlikable they made her.

Playing Metro Exodus. Cranked all settings to ultra and the game menu looked so good I was awestruck for a few seconds.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Shadow plays like the others but the story is so bad that I quit. Its hard to describe just how unlikable they made her.

Playing Metro Exodus. Cranked all settings to ultra and the game menu looked so good I was awestruck for a few seconds.
What are your system specs?

Been playing metro exodus and FC new dawn. Not sure why post apocalypse games are so fun for me.

Nothing. I'm playing nothing because I got the dreaded "code 43", which could be a thousand different things and read a thousand different fixes. Tried all the reboot, delete, uninstall drivers this and that, reseated the gpu, new thermal paste...Gahhhh arrrrgh !!! Game was going fine until about Feb. 13-14th then would crash when gaming 5 seconds in. Lots were saying the Windows update and Nvidia drivers. Checked everything under the sun. I used Heaven benchmark and went through fine. Origin and Steam games crashed so not just one site
Dont know anymore, could be mobo or psu. Dont feel like fishing out money anymore

BIV

Nothing. I'm playing nothing because I got the dreaded "code 43", which could be a thousand different things and read a thousand different fixes. Tried all the reboot, delete, uninstall drivers this and that, reseated the gpu, new thermal paste...Gahhhh arrrrgh !!! Game was going fine until about Feb. 13-14th then would crash when gaming 5 seconds in. Lots were saying the Windows update and Nvidia drivers. Checked everything under the sun. I used Heaven benchmark and went through fine. Origin and Steam games crashed so not just one site
Dont know anymore, could be mobo or psu. Dont feel like fishing out money anymore
Get a console, nerd.

Made it out of the first area of Metro with the church. I like the game but it relies on the player to catch a lot of the dialog. If you're not careful to search everything you miss a lot.

Beat Metro and decide to check out Stellaris. Hey, a how to play video.

aaaannndddd, I'm not playing that.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Went old school again on my PS2 Atari classics last night with some Joust & Sinistar

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Went old school again on my PS2 Atari classics last night with some Joust & Sinistar
I have some kind of bad memory associated with Joust but I've repressed it. Maybe something having to do with quarters not being free.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I have some kind of bad memory associated with Joust but I've repressed it. Maybe something having to do with quarters not being free.
Sinistar is damn near impossible past the first level even on the easy level