What game are you playing now?

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Was on a week long trip with no gaming, save my psp. Tactics Ogre is fucking amazing and a must play if you're even a small fan of 3/4 view games similar to Final Fantasy Tactics.

Pickle

Elder Scrolls has a mobile game called Blades in early access.

It’s a bukkake of micro transactions.

Bobobie

My Pipboy in FONV is invisible because I was using Mod for it. I don't even remember what one I was using.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I saw a youtube vid of a guy playing Portal Knights so I decided to dust it off again.

I forgot how much fun this damn game is. There is nothing complex to it at all, but it has a great reward loop. You never seem to run out of things to do.

It has it's Minecraft similarities, but it's far more structured and varied with NPC's and missions and lots of loot to find.

And they have added lots of new features, like temporary events, as well.

Give it a go if you you don't mind dropping 20 bucks. (EDIT: It's 7 bucks on steam) It's deeply satisfying in both it's simplicity and depth.

Last edited:
Hollywood goes out and remakes or reboots a movie, it's a shame that game studios don't remake epic games, with the graphic technology now. They did for one of my favorites, in Outcast (which didn't need much) but it came with some bugs.
I know the cost is too high, for what they'll get in return but I'm sure there are a few that are replayable. I never played Doom but I've seen they kept going.

Just a gamers wish

I couldn't take it anymore and uninstalled Pathfinder. I sunk in about 70 hours and was only half way. Enough is enough.

Playing Mutant Year Zero. The stealth and ambush tactics have lots of little improvements from the X-Com model. I like the greater customization as well. Instead of playing as a group of random soldiers you get more invested with voiced squad members with personality.

BIV

I couldn't take it anymore and uninstalled Pathfinder. I sunk in about 70 hours and was only half way. Enough is enough.

Playing Mutant Year Zero. The stealth and ambush tactics have lots of little improvements from the X-Com model. I like the greater customization as well. Instead of playing as a group of random soldiers you get more invested with voiced squad members with personality.
I was really impressed by the stealth aspect.

I was really impressed by the stealth aspect.
The sneaking is fun because unlike X-Com there's a field looting system outside of battle. So you can either grab stuff and run away or grab stuff and gun down people with your goodies.

It plays into the scavenger role for your character.

BIV

The sneaking is fun because unlike X-Com there's a field looting system outside of battle. So you can either grab stuff and run away or grab stuff and gun down people with your goodies.
There is also an area in the top right of the map that is too hard to take on early but you can sneak in to pick up gear.

I also like that stealth is individual. One can fight while another stays hidden

Yesterdays Hero

Hollow Knight. She's a big one. I don't think it's as long as SOTN, but she's fat.

Yesterdays Hero

After all the time Twitch has been around, I'm still unsure why people would spend hours watching someone play a game. Go play it yourself.

Bobobie

I'm waiting for a Steam sale to pick up Bioshock 3.

Anyone playing Eco? It's like Minecraft only with a planet killing Asteroid Time Limit. There is an immense amount of crafting and skill levels so multiplayer is a given. You can play single player but would never beat the game, developing the tech to stop or escape the asteroid.

Rock Paper Shotgun Review of Eco

Bobobie

After all the time Twitch has been around, I'm still unsure why people would spend hours watching someone play a game.
Two hours is too long. I might watch to check out a very very very new release. I do watch people play games like Trouble In Terrorist Town or Minecraft on Youtube, but those videos are usually only 18-22 minutes long. Streams are 1-3 hours, some with meals and bathroom breaks. Who has time for that.