What game are you playing now?

Pickle

There’s a mobile game called ‘Total Party Kill’. Each room is like a puzzle where you have to sacrifice and/or kill party members to make it to the next room.

After 60 levels of killing your friends to get the treasure at the end, one player kills the party and opens the treasure.

Inside is a note that reads ‘The real treasure is the friends we made along the way’.

Last edited:
Reinstalled Fallout 76 because its going to get a big content patch in the fall. Figured maybe some new shit was added since I last played in December. It seems like it ran a bit smoother, but was generally void a shit to do. Uninstalled and going to wait for the fall.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
The Long Dark. Again. Still one of the best, if not the best, Open World Survival game on the globe.

Is the clock real time or can you speed it up?
Reading up on the cooking part and you can char your food, lol
Its not real time. They reworked cooking so now its pretty idiot proof. You just select to wait till its cooked and it will fast forward time till its done. You can also use that time to go do something else. Large chunks of bear or deer take a while to cook.

Yesterdays Hero

Is the clock real time or can you speed it up?
Reading up on the cooking part and you can char your food, lol
I fully endorse giving it at least a couple hours. It's very addicting, and you can easily dumb a full evening into it, ala time warp. You can't beat the price.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Check out this new game!!

Okay, it's new on Dreams.

DiggerNick

Donator
GRIM FANDANGO. I'm reminded again of how unique and effortlessly charming the old Lucasarts games Tim Sheaffer made were.

Shame he's a SJW cunt these days.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
My Oculus quest was delivered today. It's so fucking immersive with the 360 freedom. No cables. Great tracking!

DiggerNick

Donator
I recommend that game to people to this day.
It's a completely bonkers concept that could only have been made (and been successful) in an era before games cost as much as movies.

If it had been made today I would most likely have been crowdfunded, then buried on Steam and prayed for a few good reviews.

DiggerNick

Donator
My Oculus quest was delivered today. It's so fucking immersive with the 360 freedom. No cables. Great tracking!
I still have my Oculus with the cables on the headpiece. But I find the biggest problem isn't the cables, rather than the space around me. I'm not someone who's going to be jumping around and all that shit. But if I extend my arms I hit the sensor barrier and that sucks.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
I still have my Oculus with the cables on the headpiece. But I find the biggest problem isn't the cables, rather than the space around me. I'm not someone who's going to be jumping around and all that shit. But if I extend my arms I hit the sensor barrier and that sucks.
you draw your space on the ground with the quest and the game keeps you within those parameters whatever they may be.if you get right up to the space it shows you a grid, if you cross the grid it switches to the external camera and you see the real world through the VR headset. The graphics are dumbed-down a little to keep the frame rate up but when I'm really into a game I'm not noticing those little Minor details.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
It's next level, I wouldn't type something for nothing.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
And it's so fucking cheap, including the controllers.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apparently Twitter is losing its shit because the new overwatch character is a white male. It's so exhausting

Yesterdays Hero

Apparently Twitter is losing its shit because the new overwatch character is a white male. It's so exhausting
https://overwatch.gamepedia.com/Heroes#List_of_Heroes_by_release_date

In order of Release date, as hero 22 was after launch.

22 - Ana (Egyptian Female)
23 - Sombra (Mexican Female)
24 - Orisa (African Female Robot made by a 10 year old African Female)
25 - Doomfist (Nigerian Male)
26 - Moira (Irish Female)
27 - Brigitte (Swedish Female)
28 - Wrecking Ball (Hamster Male from the Moon)
29 - Ashe (American Female)
30 - Baptiste (Haitian Male)
31 - Sigma (Dutch Male)

So....¯\_(ツ)_/¯...out of a cast of 31 characters, 8 are 'White Male'. The last 9 have been your 'minorities'. As per usual, the latest twitter outrage can be easily defused.

Last edited:
My next game will be Grim Dawn. A lot of people rave about this game being better than Diablo 3 in terms of complexity.

Yesterdays Hero

It looks like D3 with WoW's interface on it. That might be good, as D3 is not.