What game are you playing now?

Surge 2 is pretty damn good. The only downside is that it lacks a little polish compared to games in the genre with bigger budgets.

Pickle

Picked up Grim Dawn on steam for like 6 bucks. It’s a really good arpg in the same vein as Diablo 2.

Pickle

Anyone play Destiny 2 on PC? It went free to play on steam.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
Playing the Uncharted remasters. Was thinking about playing Link’s Awakening but I hate that art style.
It’s all just killing time until Death Stranding.

Followed the guide but the quest is bugged. Looks like no super-heroing for me.

This is my first legitimate gripe with the game. I wanted my zero-power consumption armor.

I'm going to play something else till they patch the game.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Picked up Concrete Genie. Haven't done much so far, but it's gorgeous.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I played through at least half of Concrete Genie last night. It is a wonderful, gorgeous little game.

I highly recommend.

DiggerNick

Donator
If any of you old bastards like me still get a kick out of a good point-and-click adventure then there's a really good one on sale on GOG called DRACULA ORIGIN (shit title, I know).

I'm really liking it so far. It's a good ten years old now but the design work is very nice, good voice acting and decently challenging puzzles.

Tried a horror survival game called Darkwood. This is one of those indie games I wish had a budget to make a full fleshed out world in 3rd or first person. A Frostpunk 3rd person RPG would make me so happy.

I chuckled at the Borderlands 3 reviews that lowered the score for bad jokes.... then I played Gears 5.

I uninstalled the game before even finishing the tutorial. After the third joke in less than 20 minutes about the black guy not getting to go eat "brunch". I had enough. Every god damn line is some stupid goofy ass quipy bullshit. Fuck that game.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Trying to slog through Devil May Cry 4. The timing needed for a certain necessary mechanic is so precise, most can't even use it the entire game.

I'm trying Undertale. I can't decide if I love it or really hate it.
I just made it to the final boss and had to take a break.

Thought I was about to complete a pacifist run and realized I was doing a neutral run without knowing, so I got pissed and felt like I had just wasted my time.

It’s a great little game with some good humor.