What game are you playing now?

Wasn't sure about Starbound until I looted a legendary flamethrower. The game only has about 20ish legendary weapons and they're all unique and have to be randomly looted in certain types of locations.

Now I'm having a much easier go of things compared to having my crap melee weapon. Still have no armor, guess I gotta craft it.

Pickle

Wasn't sure about Starbound until I looted a legendary flamethrower. The game only has about 20ish legendary weapons and they're all unique and have to be randomly looted in certain types of locations.

Now I'm having a much easier go of things compared to having my crap melee weapon. Still have no armor, guess I gotta craft it.
I think I was playing with mods that were no longer supported because last time I tried to load in a lot of my stuff was missing.

Is there controller support yet?

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Cuphead was half off on Xbox, so I decided to finally check it out after it's been out a few years. Love that 30s-style animation.

I should be able to finish the first board in another 10 days, and 500 more attempts. Fuck.

Starbound - pretty good but if they increased your freedom it would be even better. Lots of content has to be unlocked via the main mission or side quests. A build or explorer mode would have been great.

Have to get back to Disco Elysium and then Phoenix Point after that.

Last edited: