What game are you playing now?

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Right now I decided to play Ghostbusters on my PS3 until my Red Dead arrives (already tried out the PS2 and PSP incarnations)

CousinDave

Red Dead Redemption, Geometry Wars, & Geometry Wars Evolved2

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
I never even realized that was also a game. Is it any good?
Good you didn't realize because it isn't real. I'm just fucking around.

It would be cool if it was real though, to play chess with Death.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Good you didn't realize because it isn't real. I'm just fucking around.

Ahhh you! :action-sm
(It does sound kinda cool though, if done right)

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I fired up my wii and am playing the original zelda. I'm shocked how much I remember

Solus

Cancer Boy
PC: Starcraft 2 Beta
PS3: Red Dead Redemption
360: NHL 10

Joker1919

Red Dead Redemption for the 360 and Super Mario Brothers Wii

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Mod Nation Racers PSP and still 3D Dot Game Heros on PS3

Trippy

GO TEAM PESTS!!
Took a break from Fallen Earth and been playing Baldurs Gate 2.

Yea I went old school.

askewcore

Why am I Mr. Sparkle?
Ahhh you! :action-sm
(It does sound kinda cool though, if done right)
One time, me and my most excellent friend Bill got thrown off a cliff by some evil robot us's and went to hell, so in order to come back to life and save the babes we had to play Death in Battleship, and when we won he said it was best 3 out of 5. So we played Clue and then electric football and Twister until he finally let us go back.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
I'm taking a break for a bit and going back to mt Star Wars; Force Unleashed (Ultimate Sith Edition), mainly just because that's what I'm in the mood for right now.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
One time, me and my most excellent friend Bill got thrown off a cliff by some evil robot us's and went to hell, so in order to come back to life and save the babes we had to play Death in Battleship, and when we won he said it was best 3 out of 5. So we played Clue and then electric football and Twister until he finally let us go back.
Did you melvin Death too? :rolleyes:

Bobobie

Playing Morrowind with a Fan graphics mod so it doesn't look so dated.

XMScott

Its Business Time!
Took a break from Galaxy 2 because my fiance wanted to play NSBWii. We beat the shit out of each other in that game. Good clean fun.

BusyChild04

I gotta return some video tapes.
I just got Final Fantasy 13 in the mail today via gamefly. So far I like it a lot. I like the new battle system. I have a feeling that the game is gonna take me quite a while.

icculus1284

FIFA 09 and I'm kicking asses as Barça.
FIFA '10 is just about all I play anymore. It's easy just to pick up the controller, play a match or two and turn it off.

Keep telling myself I'll finish up playing through Alan Wake again...but limited time and ambition prevents it.

Yup sports games are my favorite as always...I play a MLB 10 THE SHOW Franchise almost daily...Not to much gaming just one game every day or 2. I'm getting through Assasin's Creed 2 as well...Amazing fucking game.