OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

What girls look at

Discussion in 'Cool Internet Videos' started by mr. sin, Sep 16, 2011.

1. mr. sin

mr. sin Registered User

Anthony wants to find out which one of his body parts girls look at when they first meet him. Four hidden cameras are placed on his body to conduct this experiment: a crotch cam, a bicep cam, a butt cam, and a glasses cam (so the viewer can always see what/who Anthony is looking at). All videos are being recorded onto HD DVRs that are placed in Anthony's backpack.

Anthony walks around New York City and approached different girls, asking them for directions. The video is a montage of some of the girls who chose to take a peek at either his butt, his crotch, or his biceps.

2. ShooterMcGavin

ShooterMcGavin Go back to your shanties.

A bit refreshing, actually, to know that all women are shallow whores just like men are.

My friend always busts my balls for wearing the wrong type of shoe or the fact that something may not match my outfit. Usually I proceed to call him a faggot because we frequent a dive bar in Oklahoma wherein nobody gives a flying fuck what you wear and the girls aren't after some metrosexual douche. Now I know why Mr. Stylish isn't as successful (using the term loosely here) as me. I have a nicer ass.

3. Fustercluck

Fustercluck Registered User

you mean girls look at the the arms ass and crotch of muscular good looking men? STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!!!!

4. ShooterMcGavin

ShooterMcGavin Go back to your shanties.

Yeah you've got a point. This is where the video gets biased.

On less attractive men than this, I've always heard it is shoes first. As in, "Okay, does this sumbitch have money?"