What Guest do you miss

FOFOLINA

What is the one or other guest that you miss hearing on the O&A show...
???

DIRTY_HARRY

Hey FOFO which way?????????????
lol I dont care what anyone says I MISS DICE

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I would have said Limo Anthony and Stephen Lynch but theyt were on the first new show of their new contract so it have to be Adam Ferrara(sp??), Jim Brewer, and Lewis Black.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I'm with Harry on this. I miss Dice too. I am glad that Jay Mohr is still around, I think he is my all time favorite guest. Brian Regan too. I don't know!! :mad: ;)

I miss Otto and George although they were on not too long ago i think but i missed it anyway i think.

MAVRIC305

LOL Harry, Yeah George stuck Otto in the coffin. He comes on his own now. All that's left of Otto is his hand and it's up George's ass. Get in the coffin sir. :D

FOFOLINA

I really miss dice he should be callin soon i hope...

1 guest I would not miss is sandy cane

MAVRIC305

Yeah, I'd like to see Dice unleashed on Philly.
Took the words right out of my mouth bro. I hope they get him on tomorrow. They will have Richard Geni in studio tomorrow. He was my favorite comedian before he did "Mask" with Jim Carrey. Whatever happen to "Mask 2"? Anyhow, I think I am going to call in the show tomorrow to see if Geni can do one of my favorite jokes of his.

MAVRIC305

Yeah HHH was the man. He probably will come on soon, when he finishes his rehab. I'm sure they will have him on to talk about his injury. I also wonder if the guys could land a possible return visit from the Rock? He's probably has the biggest head in the world now. So I doubt it.

I want Shane McMahon to come back on the show and im sure he will when they are about to re-launch WCW. He was always cool with O&A and that Shane V.S. Dice phone match was a classic bit.