What happened to the old WNEW bits?

unklewilly

Nov 13, 2006
The boys talk about they got all their old bits back from WNEW, so why is it whenever the show goes into worst of mode ERock tosses on the same old crap? I dont want to hear Sharon Osborne, I want to hear some great old clips with Jim Bruer or something other than the XM stuf we've heard 10 times already, or just replayed 2 weeks ago. Just tossing in my 2 cents, but what do I know? Time to go to Limewire and download some old bits again.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
The boys talk about they got all their old bits back from WNEW, so why is it whenever the show goes into worst of mode ERock tosses on the same old crap? I dont want to hear Sharon Osborne, I want to hear some great old clips with Jim Bruer or something other than the XM stuf we've heard 10 times already, or just replayed 2 weeks ago. Just tossing in my 2 cents, but what do I know? Time to go to Limewire and download some old bits again.
x2

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
I agree, they can do better than Marco eating a girl out. I don't care what company Breuer's done stuff for, I'd love to hear the razor scooter live read.

frago

I am Jacks raging bile duct
Apr 27, 2006
wow.
They play tons of old shit, and especially Breuer.
I have never heard and WNEW material live and I swear I have heard every single Jim Breuer bit out there.
Much to do about nothing.
Have heard all the Dice bits too for that matter.
Maybe they have used all the good shit and are scraping the bottom now with the Marco stuff.
But nontheless they have been layed a lot

BGrant

Feb 1, 2006
They ever play the Ben Stein parody that got the real Ben Stein so pissed off at the b-b-boys that he called the Viacom heads and threatened to sue if they didn't yank it (which of course, they did, because they're management)? That would be worth hearing again....

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
Jul 12, 2005
I dont want to hear Sharon Osborne, I want to hear some great old clips with Jim Bruer or **** or something other than the XM stuf we've heard 10 times already, or just replayed 2 weeks ago.
Who's ****? A hint, at least.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
im a "newer" fan, ive been listening to them for about over a year now, and i would love to hear a bunch of the old WNEW bits and all of that shit

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
They do play old NEW bits... but everyone here complains abotu the fact that they are beeped out .... maaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Sometimes ya can't please anyone. The originals are bleeped cause they were bleeped for playback on WNEW.

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Someone who called into the very beginning of the XM show and was
told to go away because he was considered dead to the show as he is here.
Thus then the reason why we won't hear any of his bits replayed. Too bad, because his stupidity made for great radio.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
I've heard some good NEW stuff on XM... maybe not all of it, but it's out there.

just sayin

JamesDamit

Spawn of satan
Nov 25, 2004
2869.02 miles from the Stienway Bldg
I know sp** is dead to the show, but they should at least play some of the old shows with his wonderful stupidity. Dice is dead to the show and we still get to hear those bits. Just like KFC, Col. Sanders may be dead but we still enjoy his chicken.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
be cool to hear, but I can live without it.

are said sz shows available for download?

erockradio

something something
Aug 23, 2002
NYC
I agree, they can do better than Marco eating a girl out. I don't care what company Breuer's done stuff for, I'd love to hear the razor scooter live read.
We've played that before too.

erockradio

something something
Aug 23, 2002
NYC
They ever play the Ben Stein parody that got the real Ben Stein so pissed off at the b-b-boys that he called the Viacom heads and threatened to sue if they didn't yank it (which of course, they did, because they're management)? That would be worth hearing again....
We've played the Original Ben Stein call, and the aftermath which involved the parody that Brother Joe made.