What is Anthony's Voice Over gig?

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
Ant said he's got a Voice Over to do right after today's show.

GTA again or maybe 1950's radio announcer somewhere?

Any clues?

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
Farmingdale, NY
Probably a promo. You know, like "Find out what everyone else is talking about. O&A Live and uncut starting at 9 am on xm satellite radio. visit xmradio.com to subscribe"

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Aug 25, 2002
NYC
I was hoping it was a TV commercial or something.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
I am thinking GTA4... it is slated for an october release, so it makes sense

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
Farmingdale, NY
I would love to hear Anthony in a prime time GTA game, not those sideshows like Vice City Stories

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
op and ant were both callers to radio stations in san andreas
Wasn't Ant's call something about banging a girl in a church? It went by before I even realized it was him, and I never heard it again. I never heard Opie either.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
I think opie did something on the talk station about being high on weed and talking about dinosaurs.

I thought the were in vice city also but I checked the booklet and no mention of them.... I still think they were though

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
It would be great if someone could post the clips from San Andreas with the boys.
hold on

wiki summary

Entertaining America
Entertainment program hosted by Billy Dexter (Peter Marx[2]) and later Lazlow (Lazlow Jones[2]), featuring various guests. Dexter is accidentally fatally shot by a gun-wielding Jack Howitzer (star of the Exploder movie from Vice City) and after a rather lengthy hiatus (which includes Howitzer's subsequent conviction on WCTR news) is replaced by Lazlow. When Lazlow took over the show, his guests included OG Loc, Chris Formage (leader of a cult called the Epsilon Program), and Darius Fontaine (a new age, radical preacher who urges his fans to 'face their fears'). Opie and Anthony made a cameo as callers on the show. Opie talked about hunter-gatherers while Anthony said that he'd "really like to make out with hot chicks in church", which is a reference to Sex for Sam 3.

http://www.dregs.net/ona/clips/GTA_cropped.mp3

first is opie.... second is ant

Lil Precious

I love my Dead Grandma...
Jun 17, 2005
NJ
I heard that he will be doing his Hoo-hoo impression on the doggie company when Hoo-hoo is off ..so that daily right???

car crash...thank you

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004
He is the voice of Mein Kampf Audiobooks.

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
Farmingdale, NY
It would be funny if it was for something completely random, like for verizon voicemail or for promos for the logo channel.

Grem

Enjoying life one T-Cell at a time.
Oct 4, 2006
Worksop, England, United Kingdom
hold on

wiki summary

Entertaining America
Entertainment program hosted by Billy Dexter (Peter Marx[2]) and later Lazlow (Lazlow Jones[2]), featuring various guests. Dexter is accidentally fatally shot by a gun-wielding Jack Howitzer (star of the Exploder movie from Vice City) and after a rather lengthy hiatus (which includes Howitzer's subsequent conviction on WCTR news) is replaced by Lazlow. When Lazlow took over the show, his guests included OG Loc, Chris Formage (leader of a cult called the Epsilon Program), and Darius Fontaine (a new age, radical preacher who urges his fans to 'face their fears'). Opie and Anthony made a cameo as callers on the show. Opie talked about hunter-gatherers while Anthony said that he'd "really like to make out with hot chicks in church", which is a reference to Sex for Sam 3.

http://www.dregs.net/ona/clips/GTA_cropped.mp3

first is opie.... second is ant

I remember hearing them and i never fucking realised!

pmoney316

Mar 30, 2006
Nashville TN
I heard he was doing voice work for the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie due out in December.