What is the Dumbest/Funniest scenario you have been involved in?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Well I've had gross, horrific, and strange..but this takes the cake on dumb/funny.

Last night we (Paramedic truck) responded to an "unresponsive male, no answer to phone" call as Advanced Life Support to assist a Basic Life Support truck (volunteer ambulance).
We arrive at the same time and gain entrance the residence. Enter the patient's room. Guy had hung himself. Obvious mortality..while my partner and I are looking around the room for Id/note..the BLS crew cuts him down..we tell them this is now a crime scene and they shouldn't have cut the patient down. I take the equipment we brought in back to the truck, stow it, and get paperwork needed, My partner goes to the front room to console the family that had shown up/call the coroner/talk to police. BLS crew strings the guy back up, unbeknownst to us. Coroner gets there..we talk, tell him what happened, follow him to the room.."Hey, I thought you said he was cut down." says the coroner. My partner and I said "what?" as we entered the room. "We figured we could reconstruct the crime scene" said the BLS captain....long night to say the least.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Oh and before you all say what about the police closing the room..one of the local Barney Fifes lifted the body into position.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
They've obviously never seen one episode of CSI, huh?

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Pretty good story, sir... Gotta love dummies.

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
I'll play dummy poster here.

So, when they cut him down, why did it become a crime scene?

MojoRisen

Apr 30, 2009
I'll play dummy poster here.

So, when they cut him down, why did it become a crime scene?
It became a crime scene when they showed up and they declared him dead, I would gather. Them cutting him down just fudged up any investigation.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
It's all fun and games until you find out the BLS captain is the one that hung the guy in the first place, and used this hilarious screw up to explain his fingerprints in and around the home.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
It's all fun and games until you find out the BLS captain is the one that hung the guy in the first place, and used this hilarious screw up to explain his fingerprints in and around the home.
You do know we enter every call wearing gloves right?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Every day when I go to work

NikkorTheMonk

Apr 26, 2005
So the other night me and my buddy are hanging this guy up and trying to make it look like a suicide and I was straining to lift him up and farted/sharted my pants and we laughed.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
I stopped a guy for speeding and before I got a word out as I came up on his window he started chattering that he just shit himself. He was trying to make it to the next exit, but he mud butted himself as he stopped. The smell that was coming out of the car was all the proof I needed. I did a quick check and let him bounce.

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
Well I've had gross, horrific, and strange..but this takes the cake on dumb/funny.

Last night we (Paramedic truck) responded to an "unresponsive male, no answer to phone" call as Advanced Life Support to assist a Basic Life Support truck (volunteer ambulance).
We arrive at the same time and gain entrance the residence. Enter the patient's room. Guy had hung himself. Obvious mortality..while my partner and I are looking around the room for Id/note..the BLS crew cuts him down..we tell them this is now a crime scene and they shouldn't have cut the patient down. I take the equipment we brought in back to the truck, stow it, and get paperwork needed, My partner goes to the front room to console the family that had shown up/call the coroner/talk to police. BLS crew strings the guy back up, unbeknownst to us. Coroner gets there..we talk, tell him what happened, follow him to the room.."Hey, I thought you said he was cut down." says the coroner. My partner and I said "what?" as we entered the room. "We figured we could reconstruct the crime scene" said the BLS captain....long night to say the least.
Did they play any new songs at this gig?

it wasn't announced on their fb

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
Apr 26, 2008
bohemia, ny
Telling a joke to a bunch of people and not knowing the punchline. Of course whenever this happens I have everyone's attention and I try to feel my way to an end without anyone noticing. Never works.