What is the Manliest thing you have ever done?

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Aug 2, 2001
Poughkeepsie, NY
in 1977 I protected my Mom and little sister from my psychopath dad (NYPD cop) when he kicked the bedroom door down and pulled his gun on us and broke my mom's arm....I grabbed his billy club and hit him in the knee and we all ran out of the house....I was 9 years old...and yes I am still in therapy and on happy pills...

Obi_wang

Jul 30, 2007
Oregon
I once ate molten iron and shit out a weight bench then bench pressed 250lbs
35 times in a row

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
in 1977 I protected my Mom and little sister from my psychopath dad (NYPD cop) when he kicked the bedroom door down and pulled his gun on us and broke my mom's arm....I grabbed his billy club and hit him in the knee and we all ran out of the house....I was 9 years old...and yes I am still in therapy and on happy pills...
wow, at least you have happy pills.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
just got done (a couple hours ago)
putting front shocks on a 1989 grand marquis
in my driveway
no air tools involved
fuckin' pain in the ass
greasy as a motherfucker
rides a lot better now though

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
I posted a pro ONA message on SFN

SmallFry

Mar 20, 2007
NE Tennessee
Back when I was in the Navy. I was a Navy diver. During the first gulf war I was assigned to the port of Bahrain. My job was to inspect the hulls of ships for mines. I was 20 years old and I thought I was the manliest man on the planet.

Fast forward twenty years... I'm a stay-at-home Dad. I live in the suburbs of Indianapolis, and I drive a mini van. Damn... when did the fucking wheels fall off my life? :idontknow
It's possible your balls got stuck to the hull of a ship like barnicles.

J/K. I cannot imagine having to stay home and do what my wife does every day. I get two days at home on weekends and I'm about to lose my mind with the kids.

MikeMcDouchebag

I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years.
May 14, 2007
I once stole some M&M’s from a concession stand at the state capitol that was being manned by a blind person.

Obi_wang

Jul 30, 2007
Oregon
I stink... manliest thing I've ever done is change out the toilet mechanisms in my house.
thats pretty goddamn manly then you shit out the steak and potatoes you ate the day before right?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
not punch my mother in the face twenty minuets ago

B

Baal

Told a chick, "your the bitch not me"

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
camden's not a very nice place
hope you got away from there
too many sparkling wiggles

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
A few years ago, a long-time "friend" of my wife's family started giving my wife "the eye." Every guy knows that look, that look when you can tell someone wants to fuck your wife. My wife was too naive and kept just saying he's just being nice to her because he's a friend. But I knew better.

I left the house and saw his car parked waayyy down the street, so I went back in and set my voice-activated recorder and hid it.

When I got home from work, I went inside the house, got the recorder and listened to the tape as I drove around. Sure enough, he was trying to put the moves on her. I then hear her slapping the shit out of him and telling him to get out of the house or she was going to call the cops on him. By the tone of her voice and him begging "just one time" instead of "one more" I knew she wasn't fucking him. When I got home, she told me he hit on her, but not to the extent that I heard on the tape.

It was midnight, so I had to wait until the next day to find out where he lived from one of her brothers. None of them believed me except one (I didn't tell them about the tape) and he agreed to go with me and just give him a "talking to,"

When he drove me to the apartment, I told him there would be no talking, so he says he can't come up with me because of the whole family friend thing. He told me he lived with two other roommates and to be careful.

I knocked on the door and my adrenaline was pumping like crazy. I had been in two fights in my entire life, one in junior high and one in high school, and they were just scraps. His roommate answered the door and I asked for him and he came out of his room while his roommate went back to bed. At this point, I thought I might just talk a little fear into him and told him to stay the fuck away from my wife or else. When he said, "or else what?' I stood up and clocked him right across the face. He rolled off the couch and started coming after me and I kicked him in the gut. He came at me again and I got him in a headlock and just started in on his face.

One of his roommates heard the ruckus and opened his door. I then realized I better get the hell out or I'd get my ass handed to me so I pushed him into the roomate as I bolted for the door. As I ran down the stairs, I yelled at my brother-in-law to start the car, which he did and I was able to make a clean get-away. I guess it would have been more manly to stay and take them both on, but I felt the mission was accomplished.

Edit: Damn that was waaaayyyy too long. It's been a while since I posted.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
kinda long
but good job bro
how old was this asshole
with 2 roomates?
sounds like a real winner

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Soooo sayyyy a certain Senior teammate took advantage(read Date R-aped) of a passed out Freshman Female after a party(he carried her to his room and she woke up mid act), and sayyy a few good friends of hers broke into his apartment wearing masks and re-enacted that scene from Full Metal Jacket, except with legnths of hose...because she was devoutly Catholic and was afraid to report it.

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
filled the ex w/ DNA, then punched her in the nose when she told me she was no longer on birth control.

ok, i didn't punch her, but i did cop some lo-overal the very next day for her.