What is the most annoying TV commercial for you?

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
From the Than & Sam Show,

:arrrh:::hammer::hamm:

Please stick with TV commercials.

GDRC

This is what I do now
Jun 28, 2006
MA
right on cue

Slayback

The Host has removed you from the game.
Nov 13, 2006
Fucking Texas
From the Than & Sam Show,

:arrrh:::hammer::hamm:

Please stick with TV commercials.
That balloon that does the touchdown dance with a Dr. Pepper. I hate it. Than and Sam are the shit.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
Yes I do agree that Than and Sam are shit

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Commercials are when people are supposed to get up to pee, get something to eat/drink, or grope your girl/guy. Other than that, commercials are useless

pmoney316

Mar 30, 2006
Nashville TN
That Berry's and Cream Starburst with the 'leprechaun singing and jumping around got pretty annoying. But now I rarely see it and sort of miss it.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
The ones that tell me there is no better holiday gift than a gift card or certificates to ______ Fast food....
and I am showing my age.....
The ride Bike and swim...even wear white shorts tampon commercials....right opie?

LINGERRR LONNGERRRR

SurlyTruckDrivr

You've got a friend in WDTv2.0
Apr 28, 2005
Westport, Mass
AT&T; so you need a network that works in Phila-dela-praga-cago

and of course, geicho cavemen

STARTSOMETHING

I wanna b, like ronnie b!
Jul 30, 2005
Harrisburg PA
I saw a commercial where a women asks a girl "do you believe in Santa" and the girl said "no I believe in cashmere"

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
This is off the wall....but the credit card commercial "I'm free to do what I want....." annoys the piss out of me, but I couldn't tell you why. The pink haired freak Wendy's ones are right up there too.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
I also fuckin hate Home Depot commercials. I hate Home Depot too. Please shop @ Lowes people. Lowes has much better deals.

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
The dream is still alive, one day it will come true......

Only a real American buys a Chevy right? Fuck you and your bullshit overplayed commercials that are trying to guilt me into buying your product.

livebackwards

Proud Patron of Ted's Conglomerated Gasmaskery
Jan 29, 2006
Houston, TX
The Sonic commercials with the two dumb asswipes in the car, and every now and then one of them drags along his frigid, joyless wifecunt. DIE.

Feb 20, 2007
This is off the wall....but the credit card commercial "I'm free to do what I want....." annoys the piss out of me, but I couldn't tell you why. The pink haired freak Wendy's ones are right up there too.
I can tell you why, as I agree. The fucking out play that fucking song and mend it so it gets stuck in your head. I fucking hate that commercial so much I had two cards with them and I canceled both. Okay there we other reasons but fuck. Its like when circuit city used an old song that was good and out played it to the point that I quit working there and now hate the song. Okay, I quit for other reasons but still. Well they are down the shitter now with no commercials cuz they suck.

When commercials use old songs that were good and out play it, it ruins it. Umm, I also hated Dane Cook's commercial. One time, okay, but fucking every other minute is bullshit to the point where I yell at him "any other angels you want to fucking milk money" - well you heard it he even said that it was a little to much.

To bad this is just tv commercials, cuz I got a doooosy for Dy-no-mite dog shampoo or whatever it is - but I'll wait till another thread pops up. Or maybe not.

Ciarin

Loves her Mini Cooper
Oct 15, 2007
Lynn, MA
I don't care for tv commercials. In fact, I don't care for tv, so I don't watch anymore.

oh hey, I have a sig now...teehee

Baggy Spandex

This stinks and I don't like it.
Apr 5, 2007
That motherfucker John Basedow. I hope his fucking awful head falls off his body.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
Anyone who watches hockey games on Versus will agree...

Jitterbug.

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
Farmingdale, NY
any commercial with that "feel the rain on your skin" song. Most overplayed and overused song ever.

Also, PSP commercials, and most taco bell commercials just suck

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
The most annoying commercial for me is the retirement ones, where they show the elderly couple on a boat enjoying their golden years - basically saying, give us your money and you'll get a boat and sail the Bahamas in return. Most of the elderly I know in retirement sit around in restaurants complaining how cold the soup is.

The most annoying infomercial is the ones by that guy Kevin Trudeau, his "Natural Cures" book is a complete scam, now he's shilling some kind of "Debt Cure" idiocy.