What is the Most Disgusting Thing You Have Ever Eaten?

May 15, 2007
Mountain Oysters. I didn't know what they were when I ate them but I promptly puked my guts up when I found out

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Oct 4, 2004
Morris Plains, New Jersey
I once at a girl while she had her period.

Oh, you mean food...

I have eaten squirrel, tripe, haggus, and rocky mountain oysters (bull testicles). Those are three things I would not want to eat again

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way
Groundhog salad... Looked like chicken salad made with dark meat.

krispykreme

Jun 23, 2005
Mountain Oysters. I didn't know what they were when I ate them but I promptly puked my guts up when I found out
Those are deep fried bull balls. Typically sliced breaded or battered and fried. Rocky Mountain Oysters are what they are commonly called.

Slow Bollards

Bollards...sounds a bit rude, doesn't it?
Apr 28, 2005
SILLY-delphia!
I'm not very adventurous when it comes to food, but in thinking back it occured to me that I am probably completely unaware of the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten. I could've chowed down into a bigmac with a negro booger in it, or enjoyed sushi with pre-cummy rice. I've eaten a number of female heiny-holes and care not to think of the parasites, germs, worms, and other nastiness I've ingested in doing so. I got plenty to think about today.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
I have eaten squirrel(1) , tripe(2) , haggus(3) , and rocky mountain oysters (bull testicles) (4) . Those are three things I would not want to eat again
"whaa"

USCowboy69

Excuse me Sir could you please pick up my piggies?
Apr 19, 2007
Maryland
That would have to be a Thorrablot dinner during the same-named celebration when I was stationed in Iceland. It stems from a celebration of the hardships of early winters the Vikings encountered, when food stuffs were running low and all that was left were rotting meats and fishes, scraps and ends. A traditional dinner includes:

1. Hákarl (putrefied shark)
2. Blóðmör (filled sausage/black pudding)
3. Hrútspungur (ram's scrotum with testicles)
4. Lundabaggi (sheep's fat)
5. Svinasulta (jellied ham)
6. Svið (jellied sheep's head)
7. Harðfiskur (bread spread made of fish)
8. Hangikjot (smoked lamb)

The smoked lamb is quite good, but the shark is horrid. The smell alone of rotted shark meat that has been prepared by burying it for a lengthy period of time....OMFG! Thank God there is usually a lot of schnapps to go around! Never Again!

A

AlrightMister

Blood sausage. My uncle is from Ireland and apparently that passes for food there. Yuck.