What is wrong with me?

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
I went out to dinner this evening and pissed off my wife and guests. We were seated next to a table that a genetic defect was at. He had a NFP hair, a wheel chair, and drooling everywhere. Every time he would let out a gack or a squeal, I would chuckle. The thing that did in the evening for me was when they started to sing happy birthday. At first I was irritated because this was not the type of place for the patrons to be singing. We were eating our salad when I laughed so hard I spit it out into my plate. “Happy birthday dear Shirley”

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
I went out to dinner this evening and pissed off my wife and guests. We were seated next to a table that a genetic defect was at. He had a NFP hair, a wheel chair, and drooling everywhere. Every time he would let out a gack or a squeal, I would chuckle. The thing that did in the evening for me was when they started to sing happy birthday. At first I was irritated because this was not the type of place for the patrons to be singing. We were eating our salad when I laughed so hard I spit it out into my plate. “Happy birthday dear Shirley”
Appears as tho your wife and guests don't "GET IT"

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
My question is what else are you supposed to do?

MetalSign

O&A Curmudgeon
Dec 22, 2002
Orlando, FL
I find myself getting more and more annoyed when I see retards out in the real world.

God's mulligan, thank you come again. Or rather, don't.

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
next time chew your salad a little more & glue your lips shut.

that way when you hear

happy birthday dear burden, happy birthday to you!

tttahhannkkk uyyooyyuu moammma!

you won't spit seaweed all over a waterhead

practice, practice, practice

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
Why did they get that bent-outta-shape? I laugh outloud at 'em all the time. My wife (who isn't the Wackbag/O&A type at all) knows I'm a prick and expects me to laugh at that shit. . . she knows it's coming. . . she has finally, after 17+ years of marriage, learned to just be glad for me that I saw something that made me chuckle. . . and that all the dirty looks in the world won't stop me. She knows that she can count on me to at least snicker without fail.:D

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
Where's Hitler when you need him.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
me and my old lady make fun of them all the time, when there handlers arnt watching we make faces at them and try to brighten up there day. fuck your wife and the guests. were so bad that i take the dogs to the local vegetable farm and let the "clients" play with them so we can laugh, oh and thank our genes that were not them

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Just be careful... If someone laughed at my sons misfortune , I would probably beat their head on the curb.
So feel free... just be discrete.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
Just be careful... If someone laughed at my sons misfortune , I would probably beat their head on the curb.
So feel free... just be discrete.
laughing doesnt bother me, but I cant stand when people stare and give dirty looks.

I've gotten up with a fork in my hand numerous times, that normally makes them look down at their plate for the rest of their dinner.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
ya gotta realy watch people dealing with handicaps... sometimes when Im driving and my sons trying to beat my ass, or kick me or some crazy shit... my nerves are so shot, and Im sooo, on fucking edge... all it takes is someone to beep at me or flipp me off..and Im automaticly in the kill zone.

Im not trying to sound like a badass... but Im tellin you be careful.

My son puts my head in anger levels that are not safe.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I coach a kid with downs.. Weird thing is... there is a kinda Hierarchy...Never encourage kids to trash talk...but goddamn, my gal went up against another girl with downs....just before the race she turns to the other and says: "I'm gonna kick your ass cause I am higher functioning"
who knew?

Rob

Lingerrring Longerrr
Wackbag Staff
Aug 12, 2002
Brainerd, MN
on the radio, its funny... joking about them when they are not around, its funny... but when i see one of those things in real life, i feel bad for them and wonder what the parents did to deserve it...

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
I just act like they don't exist so I won't feel guilty later.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I feel not so bad for them as I do for the parents...try dying knowing that your 36 year old has the mind of Labrador Retriever

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
I feel not so bad for them as I do for the parents...try dying knowing that your 36 year old has the mind of Labrador Retriever
Oh buddy, I think you're shooting a little high there.

A Lab can feed itself and take shits without assistance.

bethm1b

person of interest
Dec 1, 2006
Just past the line.
Retards don't bother me. I feel for them. It's people who think they're smart when in fact they're idiots, That's funny!

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
many sleepless nights with that one.

I remember what hoo hoo use to say about waterheads... that mayby they are happy? happier than someone intelligent enough to realize the doom of our world.
My son seems pretty tormented though.... I dont think Autism is the same as full out tard... I think they might be stuck in a world where they actualy are normal as me n you with no communication. and a whole bunch of issues.

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
May 23, 2005
last Thursday, a guy with a really bad stutter came into my book store. one of my coworkers was with me and had to immediately walk away because he couldn't contain himself, so i got stuck helping the stutterer out, biting my tongue as the poor kid took forever to get each word out. at one point, i let out a burst of air through my nose like a bull because i was exerting all my will power to not laugh in his face. i think we even had the book he was looking for, but i was just telling him anything because i needed him to leave as quickly as possible. i felt like such a dick afterwards for finding his impediment so hilarious.