What is Your Fav

100 Grand

I used to be a contenda.....
Well, I happened to be in South Jersey yesterday...WYSP didn't play their worst of but i did hear a sweeper i never thought i'd hear...ahem..."WYSP...HOWARD ALL MORNING...OPIE & ANTHONY ALL AFTERNOON...WITH YOUR FAVORITE ROCK IN THE MIDDLE!!!

Guido

If you're going through hell........KEEP GOING!!!
mine will be the same answer as FoFo's.....which ever one it is...if she decides to answer her own question :D

My favorite sweeper is the one where they say Britney Spears we would sure like to pin her legs back like a tyson chicken.

100 Grand

I used to be a contenda.....
Originally posted by Guido:
mine will be the same answer as FoFo's.....which ever one it is...if she decides to answer her own question :D
cough*cough asskisser cough*cough
*cough*bandwagon*cough*

[ 06-12-2001: Message edited by: 100 Grand ]

Guido probaly likes the banging moms sweeper cause i just think he would say something like that.

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by Guido:
Lol guido Mine is the one when opie loses it on that caller
that on is pretty funny

Ok Guido she finally answered her own question so now what is yours???

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I'm with Fofo on this one. I like that one. I like how Anthony just senses it and says "Oh my god" then you hear, "Son of a bitch". That is one of my favorites, I also like Jay's, Radio gonzo style. Opie and anthony! <--that comes right after "like a Tyson chicken". I am drawing a complete blank. There are lots of them that crack me up.

FOFOLINA

i also laugh my ass off on the one where they talk about the enemas that shit is funny