what is your favorite Rock Star Death?

Earth2murf

HATES EVERYONE!!!
Apr 2, 2005
Rotten County NY
.....i think i'll say Kurt Cobain .....heroin and a shotgun to the head,anything to get away from that cunt..

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
Gloucestershire
.....i think i'll say Kurt Cobain .....heroin and a shotgun to the head,anything to get away from that cunt..

I concur.

But Nirvana kicked the fat ass. The Unplugged Album is the bestest.

But the shittiest was bassist Cliff Burton. Sleeping on a tour bus in Europe and the bitch rolls over on ya in one of those backroad accidents.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
Bon Scott, choked on his own sick or Randy Rhoads, idiot just had to learn to fly. Strafing Ozzys tour bus and crashed

Rattlehead

Hey Asshole Face!
Jan 19, 2008
Dead from the black metal band, Mayhem. He blew his brains out with a shotgun and two of his band members took a photo of the scene and put it on the cover of a live bootleg album

Jan 3, 2006
In Fleas Mom's Box
Oh my god, there are so many...Must I pick just one?

Well if I had to pick just one off the top of my head, it would be when Vince Neil from Motley Crue killed Nicholas "Razzle" Dingley from Hannoi Rocks. Vince was driving drunk when they went to get more beer and then he stopped in the middle of an intersection when break fluid came out. Then BOOM! There goes Razzle's tennis shoe.

iSpeakEloquent

HENRIK LUUUUUUUUUUUNDQVIST
Sep 3, 2004
Smithtown, NY
randy rhoads, that is ridiculous, lets fuck with ozzy on his bus by flying right over......whoops.

Max Johnson

Oct 14, 2004
One of the Norwegian black metal guys killed a member from a rival band and ate some of his brains or skull or some shit. Rappers get all the credit but metal has some sick fucks too. I might have fucked up the story a bit but I got the main jist across.

Lead vocalist Dead shot himself in 1991, and legend has it that Hellhammer, Mayhem's drummer and the person who discovered the body, made a necklace out of pieces of Dead's skull. Guitarist Euronymous then allegedly cooked and ate portions of Dead's brain.

http://media.www.dailyfreepress.com...se/Death.Metalpop.Say.It.Aint.So-311909.shtml

NikkorTheMonk

Apr 26, 2005
Momma Cass said it best. "I'll have the ham sandwich please...."

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Dead from the black metal band, Mayhem. He blew his brains out with a shotgun and two of his band members took a photo of the scene and put it on the cover of a live bootleg album

Do you know that one Death Metal band where the guy over dosed or committed Suicide and his bandmates ate parts of him?

Mar 17, 2006
Not necessarily the way he died, but the fact that they didn't find him for several days, and was in such a state of decomposition, they couldn't identify him, I'll go with Layne Stanley.

Authorities said he'd been dead for several days, so the body wasn't immediately identifiable as that of Staley,

Steam

May 18, 2003
Not necessarily the way he died, but the fact that they didn't find him for several days, and was in such a state of decomposition, they couldn't identify him, I'll go with Layne Stanley.
x2

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Sid after he did Nancy....
Sid didn't kill Nancy, the dealer did.

Joey Ramone and Joe Strummer upset me the most. Though O&A playing "Don't Follow" after Layne was found really did get to me a lot.

atxklown

Will you do me a Kindness
Jan 26, 2004
Austin TX
Britney Spears.........Details Hopefully to come Soon

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Cant say favorite... But, most definatly most fucked up.. " DIME" all the others were depressed messes or drug and alcohol messes.. DIME was a happy guy.

The whole thing was to unbelievable to be real.

I mean c,mon the fucking guy was shot onstage while performing man.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Cant say favorite... But, most definatly most fucked up.. " DIME" all the others were depressed messes or drug and alcohol messes.. DIME was a happy guy.

The whole thing was to unbelievable to be real.

I mean c,mon the fucking guy was shot onstage while performing man.
x2,3,4 and motherfucking 5. But especially 3 ;)

His death still fucks with me. Off all the assholes out there, the one guy I truly idolize gets blown away. Sucks ass. :(

Great, now I'm depressed.

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
Miss GG. He was the bessssst....
But his was a fairly humdrum death followed by a spectacularly tacky funeral. I knew him before he looked like that (in the Jabbers period), and I was disturbed by the whole thing, as were friends of mine who went to the funeral.

My vote goes to Country Dick Montana of The Beat Farmers. Had a heart attack and died onstage, behind his drumkit during a song. A great man in a great band.