What Is your most annoying song that is a 1 hit wonder

FOFOLINA

Mine is Tommy Tutone
867-5309 Jenny
Damn that song fucking rings in my head
how about you guys..

I dunno about 1 hit wonders, but a song that annoys me is "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls.

The most annoying song by far would have to be that Celion Dion song from Titanic. That friggin song is played for everything now birthdays, weddings, funerals, everything, it is fucking annoying.

Hey i laughed at the end of that movie while everyone else cried and felt kinda bad that they where all looking at me like i was a pyschopath.

FOFOLINA

how about Asia Heat Of The Moment
that band is un heared off

FOFO I think you need to explain the concept of the one hit wonder. Nobody seems to understand. Personally I liked Jenny and The heat of the moment. What about Europes great hit "The Final Countdown" I hope they are a one hit wonder, I can't think of any other hits for them. Well that song still drives me nuts. At the end of any close Knicks game at the Garden I hear them play it and it drives me nuts.

Ok i got it ONE Hit wonder how bout Buster Douglas he had one lucky fight against Mike Tyson.

FOFOLINA

Oh I know soad I like the aisa song but the tommy tutone i heared it and now the song is f-ing ringing in my head Grrrrr.
But i do like hear of the moment that is a good song by aisa

FOFOLINA

Abba-Dancing Queen
Abba-Fernando
Tifanny-I think were alone now
The only way I know the Abba songs my mom is a huge fan

ABBA isn't a one hit wonder band either... Whoever says Chumba Wumba is a one hit wonder I will smack em silly! :D