What makes you cringe?

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Mine:

1. When people say "Yuppers." It's far less common to see people say it anymore. Thank fucking god.

2. This fucking "joke:" (For example)

States I really dislike:

Wisconsin
New Jersey
Arkansas
New Jersey
Washington
Florida
(.... and then here comes the funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Did I mention New Jersey?

Yes. You fucking did mention it! If I read this dogshit one more time, I'm gonna go ape shit. I see people write lists like this so many fucking times, and it's been done for years... yet every time somebody does it, they seem to think nobody's ever seen it before.

3. When people go out of their way to save anything less than a dollar. I see people do this constantly at the shop I work at. It's fucking ridiculous, and it's not even poor people.

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Yuppers, i agree.
Go Devils lol

mendozathejew

wiggers make me cringe. there are a few legit wiggers, that just happen to grow up in a city with alot of black friends. but most are just awful and it should be legal for their fathers to shoot them and end his embarrassment

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
People who refuse to use curse words.
Shitdicks who say Fudge, Shoot, Darn, Fiddle-Sticks, Heck, etc.
What's the point fuck head? Just say it.

Also, the idea of getting a paper-cut on my cock-hole slit makes me cringe.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
That reminds me of the bumper sticker:

Real men love Jesus.

Real men say "Bitch, get me a beer."

justifyyourgarb

You drab South Bend cocksuckers are all the same.
I cannot stand when someone says something completely fucking stupid, and when you call them out for it, they say "I was just kidding".
Admit you fucked up and get over it.

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
A lot of bumper stickers make me cringe.
The "Keep honking, I'm reloading" makes me cringe. I've always got to drive up and look at the person and just cringe.

wiggers make me cringe. there are a few legit wiggers, that just happen to grow up in a city with alot of black friends. but most are just awful and it should be legal for their fathers to shoot them and end his embarrassment
People who refuse to use curse words.
Shitdicks who say Fudge, Shoot, Darn, Fiddle-Sticks, Heck, etc.
What's the point fuck head? Just say it.

x2

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Watching people who suck at something and have no idea they are awful, like American Idol auditions and bad comedians, I have to cover my eyes or change the channel because I cant bear to watch it sometimes.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
good thread

a few have been covered...

• when someone blurts out what they think is fact... and i correct them, then they get defensive when i present the logic and or fact of it.
  • when i see wigger(s). it sickens me... i just dont understand.
  • fake giggling by waitress' in BW3's, Hooters, etc.
  • which brings me to that "valley girl" shit that still goes on today. i wanna cave their faces in.
  • drivers franticly merging without signals in the last 300 feet, after 2 miles of warning signs MERGE AHEAD.
  • people that ask for advice and then say "thats not right" or "not like that".

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
BravoSierra said:
What makes you cringe?
Threads like these:action-sm

Couldn't help myself.

Seriously though, I do have a lot of pet peeves.

1. People who walk slower than me. It's even more irritating than people driving slower on the highway. I walk pretty fast, unless I am with people who walk slow, then I keep the pace so I can talk to them. Otherwise, out of my fucking way.

2. People who can't tell time on an analog clock/watch. I can't tell you how many times in high school when the schedule would change for something, and someone would look at the clock and ask me, "Hey, is this class over at the 5? (meaning, when the minute hand points to the 5)." My response was usually something like, "No, but I do think it's over at 10:25."

3. When people talk with their mouth full. Enough, you fucking savages. It's fucking disgusting watching that mush swirl around on your tongue as you talk. That's why I hate going to football games with my dad. I sit in between him and my brother in law, and whenever my dad decides to have a conversation with him, he leans over with a mouthful of peanuts and starts spitting food all over me. It's even worse when a touchdown is scored, because as he's cheering and hollering he forgets there's food in his mouth and that's when the larger chunks start coming out.

grail

Tahini sauce in my drawers
Truly cringe....

Skanky women
Stupidty, especially with some of the asshats that I have to work with.
Anything in my email from HR. Boring drivel, inane shit.
The bboys being off the air.

FellowTraveler

Frank Reynolds is my hero
Anything that my mother-in-law says
Anything on MTV
Black people :D

niklbag

Hooked on chronic worked for me!!!!!
listening to big A for an hour makes me cringe.

tonypop

Genital mutilation. Anytime I hear about someones private area getting fucked up I feel sick to my stomach and my balls start to ache like they've been punched. Does that count?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
1. Illegal immigrants

2. Spics who refuse to speak english - why bother coming to this country if you're not going to speak the language

3. Body odor - take a shower & use some deodorant people

4. People who write your when they mean you're. People who use double negatives in a sentence - saying things like 'I didn't get no money' is pathetic and makes you sound uneducated. Same thing with saying "ax" when you mean ask

5. People who speak as if every statement is a question? If you want to tell me something then tell me? Please don't ask me?

6. The word conversate ... it's not even a word!

I could go on? But I think by now you can see that I'm a grammar junkie?

Have a nice day everyone? No, I'm not axing you if you had a nice day, I'm telling you to have one :icon_roll

OfficerCornjob

Impossible to walk in this muck.
1. People who hate NJ who live in bumblefuck USA, im sorry that their is nothing to do in your state.
2. MTV
2. Redsox Nation

seeinred

White Death
Genital mutilation. Anytime I hear about someones private area getting fucked up I feel sick to my stomach and my balls start to ache like they've been punched. Does that count?
x2, for sure.

Also, you know how some hats have bills with felt or something like that? Rubbing that makes me literally cringe also.

unklewilly

Vos says "Heres the thing"
"First of all..."
anytime Ronnie says "lets bring in Dave..."

mik3

fornicating madly
1. People who hate NJ who live in bumblefuck USA, I'm sorry that there is nothing to do in your state.
2. Redsox Nation
Especially people from these nowhere places that just know NJ from the opening to the Sopranos and from a few hacky comedians' jokes.

frago

I am Jacks raging bile duct
People mainly.
Just fuckin hate people.

Top Bottom