Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
From The Miami Herald

Posted on Tue, Feb. 05, 2013
Woman gets 30 days in jail for giving the finger to Miami-Dade judge

BY MIAMI HERALD STAFF
A woman facing a drug possession charge was sentenced to 30 days in jail for flipping the bird to a Miami-Dade judge.
Penelope Soto, 18, appeared in court on video after her arrest for possession of Xanax. In front of Circuit Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat on Monday, she was asked about her assets.
Soto appeared as if the hearing was a big joke and laughed off the judge's questions, blurted out "Adios" and then gave him the finger.
The judge, feeling disrespected, demanded she return to the podium and then sentenced her to 30 days in jail for contempt of court.
The hearing began when Soto, sporting an orange jail jumpsuit, laughed when she was asked how much her jewelry was worth.
"It's not a joke, you know, we're not in a club now," Rodriguez-Chomat told her. "We are not in a club, be serious about it."
"I'm serious about it, you just made me laugh," Soto replied. "You just made me laugh, I apologize. It's worth a lot of money."
"Like what?" the judge asked.
"Like Rick Ross. It's worth money," she said.
The judge, not understanding the reference to the South Florida rapper who made news last week when his car was fired at on Las Olas Boulevard, asked Soto if she had taken drugs in the past 24 hours.
"Actually, no," she replied.
Rodriguez-Chomat set her bond at $5,000 and said "bye, bye," and Soto laughed and replied " Adios."
Rodriguez-Chomat called her back and upped her bond to $10,000.
"Are you serious?" she asked.
"I am serious. Adios," he replied.
When she walked away, she flipped the bird and told him to ''f---" himself. She was summoned back again and sentenced.
Here is the video of the incident.
What a maroon

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Lots of dummies nowadays who don't know anything about respect.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
No surprise there. I won't even fly into Miami any more.
The town is just an extension of Cuba and just as shitty.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Lol. Id dick slap dat shit in da mouff.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
Precisely. She thinks it's all a game and that there's no recourse for her actions. Respect to her is absent entirely. Dumb bitch is 18 and she'll likely be in and out of jail unless she changes her entire outlook and attitude.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Precisely. She thinks it's all a game and that there's no recourse for her actions. Respect to her is absent entirely. Dumb bitch is 18 and she'll likely be in and out of jail unless she changes her entire outlook and attitude.
But she won't and more than likely she'll spend her
life being supported by the taxpayers.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
WTF? The video cuts off at her reaction. That stinks.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
On the flip side...Possession of Xanex?
Big thing right now with girls around 16-22 years old is they snort Xanax to get high.

Still, initially a $5,000 bail for possession with no priors seems very excessive.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
And illegal possession of prescription drugs. Florida has the loosest laws when it comes to handing out prescription medication. The nurses gladly gave me as many doses of morphine as I asked for after my motorcycle accident. Then the doctor gave me a script for 50 Vicodins. I barely used 10 of them.

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
its not a good idea to insult a person who has the power to put you in jail.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I Will Pay Snakes To Bite You
What a kook. I'll bet she's gonna have some wacky good times over the next few years until the rest of her life turns into a nightmare downward spiral of chemical addiction and abuse and physical and sexual abuse. Wheeeeeeee! What a nutty ride it's going to be!

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Oh they certainly think they do though. Stepping on their shoes is the ultimate disrespect that an "Oh I'm sorry. Didnt mean to step on your shoes" can fix and must be repaid in blood to them

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Oh they certainly think they do though. Stepping on their shoes is the ultimate disrespect that an "Oh I'm sorry. Didnt mean to step on your shoes" can fix and must be repaid in blood to them
Yeah respect is a huge deal. This spic i knew smashed a trashcan on a teacher's head cause he made him "look like a fool" in front of the class.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Yeah respect is a huge deal. This spic i knew smashed a trashcan on a teacher's head cause he made him "look like a fool" in front of the class.
Yep but can't grasp the concept that respect is supposed to be a two way street. They feel the only person that deserves respect is only them and no one else

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Yep but can't grasp the concept that respect is supposed to be a two way street. They feel the only person that deserves respect is only them and no one else
In this instance the judge was egging her on some too (he's also a spic and rightfully felt a bit dissed) and she fell for it. Judge judy would've set this putita straight.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
In this instance the judge was egging her on some too (he's also a spic and rightfully felt a bit dissed) and she fell for it. Judge judy would've set this putita straight.
Oh I know. I was speaking in generalities

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
i wanna know does she take it up the ass?
does she swallow?