What podcasts do you listen to?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I saw a youtube vid about her a while back about how she always used a fake voice. I'll definitely check this out.
I had no idea. I found that out in the podcast. Her muppet voice was a totally-fake affectation she just invented. People who knew her said they saw it slip on a few occasions after she had a few sips of wine.

The broad is a total sociopath.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
Dan Bongino

Joe Crummey

No Agenda

Mike Rowe

Savage Nation

Welding Tips and Tricks

Doc Thompson daily mojo

Gavin Mcinnis

Cam And Company

40 acres and a fool

Gun Talk Tom Gresham

Garden fork radio

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.

Creasy Bear

Donator
To Live and Die in LA was pretty interesting true crime.
Thank you, mister.

I heard about that podcast, but, for some weird reason, I got it into my head that it was about the Black Dahlia, and that horse has been beat to death.

On closer look, I see it's that strange case of the total piece of ass European chick that went missing under freaky circumstances.

I'll buy that for a dollar.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Thank you, mister.

I heard about that podcast, but, for some weird reason, I got it into my head that it was about the Black Dahlia, and that horse has been beat to death.

On closer look, I see it's that strange case of the total piece of ass European chick that went missing under freaky circumstances.

I'll buy that for a dollar.
This one makes you question not only this podcast but every other true crime case. You just can't trust anything except perhaps...google.

Creasy Bear

Donator
This one makes you question not only this podcast but every other true crime case. You just can't trust anything except perhaps...google.
I trust S Town's Brian Reed with all my heart and soul.

All my heart and soul.

His wife is African American.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
She was a woman and almost certainly crazy pussy, and if she wasn't crazy pussy, she would be alive today.

It would be nice to discuss what recourse men have against crazy pussy. When a woman threatens to...
"gone girl you"
that's a pretty big deal. I'm not saying you should kill her but it probably should be considered a pretty serious crime.

Last edited:

Creasy Bear

Donator
To Live and Die in LA was pretty interesting true crime.
WENT!

1 and 1/2 eppies deep.

Okay, first off. Does every fucking podcast host have to lisp like a fucking dick-smokin' queeb? Is it like a podcast union rule?As if NPR isn't bad enough with all the fag-hissing soy fruits.

Moving on...

Okay, this one is going to be rife with Los Angeles scumbaggery. I hate the LA scuzziness and degeneracy, and this one is going to be soaked in the scummy La La Land juices, isn't?

It's going to be 90% Los Angeles scumbag bullshit drama too, I know it is.

I'd probably punch out at this point, but I'm going to stick with it.

These are the sacrifices I make. I bleed for you wackbag.

For thee I bleed.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
WENT!

1 and 1/2 eppies deep.

Okay, first off. Does every fucking podcast host have to lisp like a fucking dick-smokin' queeb? Is it like a podcast union rule?As if NPR isn't bad enough with all the fag-hissing soy fruits.

Moving on...

Okay, this one is going to be rife with Los Angeles scumbaggery. I hate the LA scuzziness and degeneracy, and this one is going to be soaked in the scummy La La Land juices, isn't?

It's going to be 90% Los Angeles scumbag bullshit drama too, I know it is.

I'd probably punch out at this point, but I'm going to stick with it.

These are the sacrifices I make. I bleed for you wackbag.

For thee I bleed.
Less LA scuzziness than you think.

Yeah, the narrator blows...again.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I tried Blackout with Rami Malek. It's almost bad enough to listen to for the goof.

Creasy Bear

Donator
That was really well done.

That chick is a fricken loon.

It really smashes the whole idea that the patriarchy is keeping women down when you see just how far people bent over backwards, and how they denied obvious reality in order to go along with the "She's the female Steve Jobs" delusion.

It's absolutely incredible how big it got, and how long it lasted, before it collapsed. People poured $700 million into an empty box. It's just mind boggling.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
That was really well done.

That chick is a fricken loon.

It really smashes the whole idea that the patriarchy is keeping women down when you see just how far people bent over backwards, and how they denied obvious reality in order to go along with the "She's the female Steve Jobs" delusion.

It's absolutely incredible how big it got, and how long it lasted, before it collapsed. People poured $700 million into an empty box. It's just mind boggling.
Only a few epis in and it also shows how everything comes back to sex. If she wasn't attractive, the Stanford prof and the big money guy never jump on board and none of it never happens.

In other words, let's stop with the idea of Utopia. We're still apes.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Only a few epis in and it also shows how everything comes back to sex. If she wasn't attractive, the Stanford prof and the big money guy never jump on board and none of it never happens.

In other words, let's stop with the idea of Utopia. We're still apes.
Have they talked about her artificial voice yet?

That shit's bonkers.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Have they talked about her artificial voice yet?

That shit's bonkers.
A little bit. There's also that trans Ana "gal" who has a deeper voice than Holmes. It kinda takes away from the podcast when they're like, "Let's ask this mentally ill "woman" how crazy Holmes is!"