What podcasts do you listen to?

Fred West

Someone has uploaded a shit load of Forensic Files episodes into podcast form. Used to love that show. They're all on YouTube and Netflix, too.

Here's a batshit insane episode:

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mark Normand did Rogan. Normand's a likeable guy but I had trouble deciding if I liked him. I decided I do. Quite a bit. He grows on you. Not sure how he did on the Rogan format, however.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Well, I think Normand could have done well in the format but Rogan knocked the fight out of him early. Not a good match. Maybe it'll get better.

DiggerNick

Donator
Mark Normand did Rogan. Normand's a likeable guy but I had trouble deciding if I liked him. I decided I do. Quite a bit. He grows on you. Not sure how he did on the Rogan format, however.
How many minutes was it before he talks about how much pussy he gets on the road?

Believe it or not, a thoroughly bland-looking dude with an irritating voice like him crushes major ass. He must be packing double digits or something, but he looks like a real estate agent.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Randomly saw that Tank Sinatra, meme account guy, has a podacast.....he had NSRO on there so I downloaded it, haven’t listened yet

Hopefully he is funny, I need another option

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
How many minutes was it before he talks about how much pussy he gets on the road?

Believe it or not, a thoroughly bland-looking dude with an irritating voice like him crushes major ass. He must be packing double digits or something, but he looks like a real estate agent.
Girls like autism and opening for Amy doesn't hurt.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
Cumtown is the best podcast right now. Those fucks make 50k a month through Patreon and are beholden to no one.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Retarded humor is the only genre I can listen to anymore, so I'm a fan of Cumtown.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I just checked out Mark Levin. Political callers make O&A callers sound like sophists of the highest order. Jesus...

DiggerNick

Donator
It took about 20-30 shows before I learned to block it out or tolerate it.
I'd never heard them but Stavros was on Legion of Skanks when Cumia was on, and he laughed like that in exactly the same way every five second through the entire show. I thought he must have been doing it on purpose as a bit and I wanted to cut his trachea out with a rusty bread knife.

Then 'Who Are These Podcasts' reviewed them and I realised that, no, he just does that all the time. I don't care what the other guys are doing I could never tolerate a full episode with that going on. Also through 'WATP' I've learned that there is no shortage of terrible podcasts that make obscene amounts of money on Patreon.

I'd never heard them but Stavros was on Legion of Skanks when Cumia was on, and he laughed like that in exactly the same way every five second through the entire show. I thought he must have been doing it on purpose as a bit and I wanted to cut his trachea out with a rusty bread knife.

Then 'Who Are These Podcasts' reviewed them and I realised that, no, he just does that all the time. I don't care what the other guys are doing I could never tolerate a full episode with that going on. Also through 'WATP' I've learned that there is no shortage of terrible podcasts that make obscene amounts of money on Patreon.
Unfunny gay Adam and cackling retard Stavros make Nick's pure unadulterated autism bloom. Its an odd dynamic that took me a while to see. Stavros drove me away several times but I kept coming back.

Last edited:

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Cumtown is the best podcast right now. Those fucks make 50k a month through Patreon and are beholden to no one.
Never even hear of it.
I just checked out Mark Levin. Political callers make O&A callers sound like sophists of the highest order. Jesus...
Mark is great. Callers are always shit. You should hear the ones that call Ben Shapiro.

DiggerNick

Donator
Jimmy Martinez's 'Fire in the Hole' is pretty good. His pot-addled philosophical ramblings, complete with mixed metaphors and a charming Don King-esque facility with the English language, make this an interesting listen more often than not. Especially since he is often calling out other comics for their ho nigga actions and gives zero fucks about naming names.

Plus the dude is bound to be dead within the next few years, either from diabetes or from 'keeping it real' in the hood. So enjoy it while it's around.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
@Creasy Bear have your listened to the casefile podcast about the two girls who went missing near Indy? The Delphi area?
Yup.

Like a true crime fanboi autistic, I even went and walked that trail and went to see the bridge about a year ago.

I felt like a douche while I did it, and as well I should have.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Returning to the scene?
I like to revisit my scenes and relive the experience.

Seriously though, there's so much embarrassing douchery attached to the 'true crime junkies' community.

The phrase "internet sleuths" makes me grit my teeth and shiver.

I hardly ever talk about my true crime indulgences, because it's a legit source of shame.

At least I recognize it. The people who don't are just the worst.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I like to revisit my scenes and relive the experience.

Seriously though, there's so much embarrassing douchery attached to the 'true crime junkies' community.

The phrase "internet sleuths" makes me grit my teeth and shiver.

I hardly ever talk about my true crime indulgences, because it's a legit source of shame.

At least I recognize it. The people who don't are just the worst.
I'm still following the Adnan case. I too have shame.

Creasy Bear

Donator
They have "True Crime Cons", and I would dress up like Jar Jar Binks and go to a comic con before I humiliated myself by attending a true crime con.