What podcasts do you listen to?

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
They have "True Crime Cons", and I would dress up like Jar Jar Binks and go to a comic con before I humiliated myself by attending a true crime con.
Why not dress as Jar Jar and go to a crime con? Live on the edge.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I mighta mentioned this one before.

Season 1 is good. It's like 1980s-90s-early 2000s mob and crooked cops and politicians in Delaware. Goodfellasesque dummies with horrid Frank Lagola accents. It's a bunch of knuckleheads that Mafialife Chris would admire, but everyone else would laugh at, because they're bumbling dumbbells.

But if you really want some idiotic crooked cops and politicians goodness, you need to check out Season 2: Detroit. It's mostly centered around Kwame Kilpatrick's monkeyshines, and there are lots of interviews with him via jailhouse phones.

Kwame Kilpatrick is a textbook shucking and jiving criminal-ass black politician, and he lies like he breaths, but the star of the show is his father, Bernard "Killer" Kilpatrick. He's just a gem.

DiggerNick

Donator
I mighta mentioned this one before.

Season 1 is good. It's like 1980s-90s-early 2000s mob and crooked cops and politicians in Delaware. Goodfellasesque dummies with horrid Frank Lagola accents. It's a bunch of knuckleheads that Mafialife Chris would admire, but everyone else would laugh at, because they're bumbling dumbbells.

But if you really want some idiotic crooked cops and politicians goodness, you need to check out Season 2: Detroit. It's mostly centered around Kwame Kilpatrick's monkeyshines, and there are lots of interviews with him via jailhouse phones.

Kwame Kilpatrick is a textbook shucking and jiving criminal-ass black politician, and he lies like he breaths, but the star of the show is his father, Bernard "Killer" Kilpatrick. He's just a gem.
Like I've said before, all black politicans are just variations of Clay Davis from THE WIRE. Or is it the other way around?

But they get term after term for decades because they'z black.

DiggerNick

Donator
All of these true crime podcasts are for women. Two dumb bitches and a breathless faggot reading Wikipedia pages and getting $13,000 a month in Patreon donations.

Skynet can't come quick enough.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
All of these true crime podcasts are for women. Two dumb bitches and a breathless faggot reading Wikipedia pages and getting $13,000 a month in Patreon donations.

Most of these idiots can’t even make it sound like they’re not reading. You can follow along yourself on the wiki page.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

This is like one of the most popular true crime podcasts, and it's utterly insufferable.

The two holes put about zero effort into research, and they basically admit it.

It's like overhearing the conversation of two dimwitted twats kvetching over pumpkin spice lattes at a Starbucks.

It's two dingbat broads giving their painfully idiotic and pig-ignorant blathering commentary on crime cases that they sorta know about from skimming the headlines and watching a few minutes of a Forensic Files episode before they switched back over to The Housewives of Toledo or whatever shit Hallmark Christmas movie starring Dean Cain.

Needles to say, their audience is about 99% females.

They describe it as a "comedy" podcast, but it's a podcast where comedy goes to drown in estrogen and wokeness and die choking.

The show has faced some criticism, notably with regard to their treatment of topics relating to marginalized groups (such as sex workers, people of color, and the LGBTQ community)[34] and factual inaccuracies. The hosts are often receptive to corrections for factual inaccuracies, by including a "corrections corner" in many of the episodes. The Facebook Group page was closed and archived following backlash regarding the volunteer moderators' response to a racist post made by a member
Pandering to the crybullies ensures that all attempts at actual comedy are beat to death before they crawl two feet out of the crib.

They also have a "corrections corner" because they're your typical dizzy bitches, and it's easier to say "Oopsie!" after you've spouted some dumb wrong shit than it is to get your facts straight in the first place.

Utter and complete shit.

Last edited:

DiggerNick

Donator
Who Are These Podcasts did a show about this one and tore it to shreds. These talentless bitches even do live events and just rake in the dough. It's truly baffling what mediocre crap people will shovel money to, while actually great podcasts struggle to get a couple grand a month.

De Rosa has a new one coming out where he and one of those Lefty twats from the Guys We Fucked podcast debate issues from their particular political perspective. How can that not end in Joe just screaming at her?

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
The pod delusion: Why I hate all podcasts — even the ones I like

highlights:

The Podcast Scourge has turned the country into such a nonstop jibber-jabbering wind tunnel that there are more than 700,000 active podcasts (or one per every 471 Americans), and more than 29 million podcast episodes. This, up from 550,000 podcasts just last year. And since Serial took off in 2014, studies I’ve fabricated but that should exist show there are now more true-crime podcasts than criminals. Unless we count the crime of unoriginality — in which case, most podcasters could do true-crime podcasts on themselves, thus achieving the Podcast Singularity.
But mostly, I hate how long podcasts are, the average duration now being 43 minutes. (About the length of time it would take to read an 11,000-word magazine story — if magazines still existed.) I am an extremely busy person. Not with work, necessarily — who needs that kind of aggravation? But as a dutiful media consumer. My Audible books list is infinite. My Netflix queue runs to roughly 700 titles. Though I’m not on Twitter, just monitoring friends’ tweets to watch their careers implode after impolitic remarks can take the better part of an afternoon.
Just because technology makes it easy for anyone to have their say doesn’t mean that the people who have something worth saying couldn’t fit in a midsize sedan.
:haha7:

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
Who Are These Podcasts did a show about this one and tore it to shreds. These talentless bitches even do live events and just rake in the dough. It's truly baffling what mediocre crap people will shovel money to, while actually great podcasts struggle to get a couple grand a month.

De Rosa has a new one coming out where he and one of those Lefty twats from the Guys We Fucked podcast debate issues from their particular political perspective. How can that not end in Joe just screaming at her?
because Joe is a lefty twat too and it will be just a choir preaching event.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator

Joe will be more annoying than the lefty chick.