What Should I Name My New Puppy?

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
Hello all! I just got a new puppy yesterday and I'm not sure what I should call him. He is 12 weeks old and he is a "mystery puggle" which means that its slut mother doesn't know whether the father is a cocker or a beagle. Here he is in all his glory:

I'm not sure if this should be in O.R.A.Z.Z.I..B. or not move as necessary :D

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Princess Pupples!

I think you should try to name him something after his blue eyes. Or Princess Pupples, even though he's a boy.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
He's cuuuuuute!!!!!!!!! Love the dog.

1.) Maddison? usually saved for a bigger dog so maybe not

2.) Sam? "Sammy"

3.) Zoe?

Hope those help :)

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Hello all! I just got a new puppy yesterday and I'm not sure what I should call him. He is 12 weeks old and he is a "mystery puggle" which means that its slut mother doesn't know whether the father is a cocker or a beagle. Here he is in all his glory:

I'm not sure if this should be in O.R.A.Z.Z.I..B. or not move as necessary :D
Call him Sin Foco (Without Focus) :D

Jun 23, 2007
philly.
[opie] awwwwwwwww that's ADORABLE!!!!!! [/opie]

the name "Maxine" came to mind, if it's a boy, then i guess Maxwell... but somehow that doesn't seem to fit as well for me... *thinks*

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
I don't know why, but "Bash" seems like a cool name for a dog.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
He does seem shy and bashful.
he's actually really brave, i took him to a friend's last night and he has a black lab and they got together well and my little guy didn't seem scared at all. the cool thing about him is that he'll just hang out in your lap but if you put him down he'll play...he's a content, mellow little fellow

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Princess Pupples!

I think you should try to name him something after his blue eyes. Or Princess Pupples, even though he's a boy.
I like the Royal titles but without a 2nd name:
King
Duke
Prince

Dog names should be quick and easy so they learn them quickly.

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Oct 4, 2004
Morris Plains, New Jersey
He looks more like a pug beagle mix than a pug cocker mix.. I just last week got a 10 week old full breed cocker spaniel. We named him Mr. Cooper, but feel free to steal the other name we were going to him, which was Dante (named after the main character of the Clerks movies).

So my vote is for Dante

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Hello all! I just got a new puppy yesterday and I'm not sure what I should call him. He is 12 weeks old and he is a "mystery puggle" which means that its slut mother doesn't know whether the father is a cocker or a beagle.
He's a mulatto MONGREL class of dog!

I suggest you name him Crisp.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Well anything has to be better then the Morgan horse we have here... "SAS Wings of Eternity"... and no I did not name him. :)