What the F?!! Dick Head Collage Lids

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
you stupid fucking shit bags....... what the fuck is wrong with "kids" today, i live by a local "collage" that has class rooms on one side of the public street and dorms on the other, EVERY time i drive down the street and there's a fucking "student" walking down the side walk they decide that they need to walk in front my my car, now i like to think of my self as a decent driver, i know the rules of the road, i drive defensively yet with courtesy, all the shit that they teach you in drivers ed... so i do understand that a pedestrian in a cross walk has the right of way, but these fucking kids NEVER even look up and down the street to see if theres cars coming, tonight on my way home i had a kid almost walk right in front of me, i missed him buy less than two feet, it is just a matter of time before one of them gets run over, they seem to think that they own the place and that a car can stop instantly, i was traveling the speed limit 25 or less i usually go less than that when i see the fuckers shuffling down the sidewalk, he gets to the cross walk when im about 10ft from it, and he just walks right in front of me, but this fucker looked right at me, most of the time there in off in space, i keep a close eye on those ones.. there just fucking ass holes, i try to beat in to my kids head about responsibility for ones own actions, these fucking kids seem to have never learned to look both ways before crossing.. i blame there parents

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
I blame the parents as well for sending them to a "Collage". :huh:

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
eh spell check gets me every time, well it is a cheep catholic college, its at a convent, when we were younger we would zip up and down that street yelling at the nuns. now i just yell at the kids while shaking my fist

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I used to have the same problem in Jersey near Rowan University when I was working over that way.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
I used to have the same problem in Jersey near Rowan University when I was working over that way.
same shit, ive had that happen at rowen also, what pisses me off the most is that i watch them do it all the time, and im super careful going down that road because of it, but they seem to defy common sense

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
May 11, 2007
Somerville, NJ
Oh Lawdee, I can't even count the time I almost bumped into Rutgers kids while I travel down College Ave. Those kids don't even use the crosswalk, and look at you like an asshole when they dart in front of you!

Shitheads!!! Didn't Mommy tell you to look before you cross the street?!

Jan 6, 2006
A collage lid?

I don't think collages have lids. :icon_conf

WeToYou

I am fucking pointless.
Jan 18, 2006
Listen...just fuck all of the girl students, and hope your forcin' the bitches into cheating on their cross-walkin' cunty boyfriend.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Where I worked in North Jersey, 3 colleges within a mile...fucktard kids walked all over the streets...funny thing, they were all rich kids too dumb to get into a real school. RTE 24????

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007

Yes... damn all kids in a collage!
The irony of calling this thread "collage", and complaining about the kids who go college is just too much. :icon_lol: That is a good one.

grail

Tahini sauce in my drawers
Sep 24, 2005
MN
Where I went to school, if you walked out in front of something you would get hit. A coal truck can put a dent in your head. The college was on one side of the street and the town was on the other and across a set of railroad tracks. Building -> street -> tracks -> street - > building

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
College lately isn't much more than the "13th grade" (yes, I understand there are reputable exceptions)

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Oh Lawdee, I can't even count the time I almost bumped into Rutgers kids while I travel down College Ave. Those kids don't even use the crosswalk, and look at you like an asshole when they dart in front of you!

Shitheads!!! Didn't Mommy tell you to look before you cross the street?!
Of course Mommy told them to look before you cross the street, but then someone else told them that pedestrians have the right of way and at that point, all common sense went out the window...or across the street.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
you stupid fucking shit bags....... what the fuck is wrong with "kids" today, i live by a local "collage" that has class rooms on one side of the public street and dorms on the other, EVERY time i drive down the street and there's a fucking "student" walking down the side walk they decide that they need to walk in front my my car, now i like to think of my self as a decent driver, i know the rules of the road, i drive defensively yet with courtesy, all the shit that they teach you in drivers ed... so i do understand that a pedestrian in a cross walk has the right of way, but these fucking kids NEVER even look up and down the street to see if theres cars coming, tonight on my way home i had a kid almost walk right in front of me, i missed him buy less than two feet, it is just a matter of time before one of them gets run over, they seem to think that they own the place and that a car can stop instantly, i was traveling the speed limit 25 or less i usually go less than that when i see the fuckers shuffling down the sidewalk, he gets to the cross walk when im about 10ft from it, and he just walks right in front of me, but this fucker looked right at me, most of the time there in off in space, i keep a close eye on those ones.. there just fucking ass holes, i try to beat in to my kids head about responsibility for ones own actions, these fucking kids seem to have never learned to look both ways before crossing.. i blame there parents
Dick Head Collage Lids

I thought this was a thread about the hats kids were wearing now a days.
Since it is a catholic school, maybe they are trying to get to heaven quicker by not looking when they go in the road or else Jesus is their co-driver and watching out for them.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
wow i just realized that i misspelled "kids" ;)

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
Saw a classic on Tuesday. Driving near an elementary/middle school. Girl (14 tops) walks into the street and starts to freak out when cars don't stop to let her go. She's in the middle of the street for two cars ahead of me & I stop to let her out of her misery. I yell 'get out of here' at her & she runs back out & smacks my car...

shame on me.. We could have had a mean game of ping pong going.