What the F is with chicks from NYC

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
What... you think you're fucking cooler than someone who lives in the suburbs cause you pay $1800 a month for a 12x12 studio on 20th street, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan? Are you just too bohemian for me to get you, maaaaaaaaan?

What the cock is that shit?????

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
I used to pretty much exclusively bang hipsters from the city, it's good work if you can get it.

These girls are usually pretty broke, so they use that aloof attitude to even things out from being completely shitty money-wise.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
image is everything, until you figure out how to smash their image.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
I don't think he means hipsters...I think he means "high-fashion" girls - the kind that are way too inspired by the sex and the city characters and their stupid $600 shoes.

to some girls, that's become a big part of the romance of the city. but really, it's fairytale land - since most women in their 20's can't earn anything substantial. then again, there's a lot of wealthy guys here just looking for tail, open to a sugar daddy scenario.

hipsters don't even try to afford manhattan now - it's all about wmsburg, park slope and bushwick, and maybe astoria.

Oct 14, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
What... you think you're fucking cooler than someone who lives in the suburbs cause you pay $1800 a month for a 12x12 studio on 20th street, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan? Are you just too bohemian for me to get you, maaaaaaaaan?

What the cock is that shit?????
they pay so much for rent they can't eat or wash their clothes.
but hey, least they have 212 area code.