What the F is with my neighbor.

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
Aug 27, 2002
I just got a voicemail from someone from the management company of my apartment complex saying that there was "a complaint against me". I called back, and of course the person is not there.

The only time anyone has said anything to me about anything was when some anonymous douche left a note on my door about someone slamming the door when I had some people over for a poker game... it was just saigned "Your Neighbor".

WTF

If there was a problem with my radio being too loud too late or something wouldn't you just knock on the guys door, or slip a note under his door saying "hey, not to be a pain, but could you not do xyz, thanks, signed Phil in 1-1H" or whatever before you called the management company?

WTF?!?!

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
I do not miss the apartment life. I hate douchebag neighbors.

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
yup i dont miss it either.

but i never really got a complaint cause i was fucking the property manager :D

Jan 6, 2006
It's probaly the neighbor that lives under you complaining about the roof shaking when you walk.

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
You need to muffle the hookers before you chop them up.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
Next time invite your neighbors to the poker game so they can't complain about the noise ;)

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Mar 10, 2006
I dealt with this same shit back when I was in the Navy. I had an apartment in San Diego and this 70-year-old relic that lived in the apartment below me was always complaining to the building manager about, "The racket that's coming from the guy upstairs! It's scaring my cats!" The manager warned me a bunch of times to keep the noise down, and I swore to him up and down that I was barely ever in the apartment, I basically just used the place for sleeping. One day, after I had just come back from a three week cruise, the manager knocks on my door and tells me, "This is your last warning. The guy downstairs says you've been pounding around and blaring music all week." I told him I was out in the middle of the Pacific ocean for the last three weeks and I could get a note from the Captain of my ship to prove it if he wanted. I assured him that "the racket" was coming from inside the codger's dusty old head. The manager was cool about it, and he agreed that the guy was a looney old coot.

The last night I spent in that apartment before I moved out... I put a board on the floor and proceeded to pound on it with a sledge hammer until I couldn't lift my arms anymore, than I'd take a break, rest for awhile, put on my combat boots, blast some House of Pain, and jump around the apartment for awhile, and then I'd go back to pounding with the hammer... I did this all night long. The old fuck called and complained to the manager, and the manager just blew him off, figuring it was just more of his delusions.

Fuck that old fossil. I hope he died of a heart attack and his cats fed on his corpse.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
That totally sucks, however I wouldn't make too much of an issue out of it until you find out exactly what & when it was for. I'd laugh my ass off if you weren't home at the time. :)

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
:clap::clap::clap:

I dealt with this same shit back when I was in the Navy. I had an apartment in San Diego and this 70-year-old relic that lived in the apartment below me was always complaining to the building manager about, "The racket that's coming from the guy upstairs! It's scaring my cats!" The manager warned me a bunch of times to keep the noise down, and I swore to him up and down that I was barely ever in the apartment, I basically just used the place for sleeping. One day, after I had just come back from a three week cruise, the manager knocks on my door and tells me, "This is your last warning. The guy downstairs says you've been pounding around and blaring music all week." I told him I was out in the middle of the Pacific ocean for the last three weeks and I could get a note from the Captain of my ship to prove it if he wanted. I assured him that "the racket" was coming from inside the codger's dusty old head. The manager was cool about it, and he agreed that the guy was a looney old coot.

The last night I spent in that apartment before I moved out... I put a board on the floor and proceeded to pound on it with a sledge hammer until I couldn't lift my arms anymore, than I'd take a break, rest for awhile, put on my combat boots, blast some House of Pain, and jump around the apartment for awhile, and then I'd go back to pounding with the hammer... I did this all night long. The old fuck called and complained to the manager, and the manager just blew him off, figuring it was just more of his delusions.

Fuck that old fossil. I hope he died of a heart attack and his cats fed on his corpse.

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
Aug 27, 2002
It's probaly the neighbor that lives under you complaining about the roof shaking when you walk.
First floor... and I'm not a stomper.

That totally sucks, however I wouldn't make too much of an issue out of it until you find out exactly what & when it was for. I'd laugh my ass off if you weren't home at the time. :)
Finally got the call back... "we got a complaint about some music being played..." and I was like "Ok, I wasn't aware there was a problem, no one told me, I'll be more conscious of that." The woman was like... "wow... thanks for being so understanding. No problem." Had to be the schwoogies next door to me complaining about me listening to O&A in the morning. Could have been solved by a note under the door, or stopping by one day just sayin "hey, we can hear your radio though the wall..." ... whatever. I was slightly worried that the maintenance guys went into my bedroom and found that I have 1 cat more than I'm allowed.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
I was slightly worried that the maintenance guys went into my bedroom and found that I have 1 cat more than I'm allowed.
I thought you only had one cat.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007

6 years Miramar, 10 years North Island. What up bro.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Mar 10, 2006
6 years Miramar, 10 years North Island. What up bro.
SD Recruit Depot... boot camp, Coronado Amphib. base... diver training. 3 years on North Island NAS.

10 years on North Island? How the hell did you manage that?

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
SD Recruit Depot... boot camp, Coronado Amphib. base... diver training. 3 years on North Island NAS.

10 years on North Island? How the hell did you manage that?
Out of my 20, 16 of them were in the San diego area. I got lucky. My NEC was needed there I guess.

I did all types of commands but I got to stay.

Coronado was nice. Rich but nice. I used to ride the strand as much as I could on my bike. ( I lived in IB, so it was a nice ride to work).