OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

What the F is with shitty phone drivers? What the F?

Discussion in 'What the F??!?' started by abudabit, Oct 23, 2007.

1. abudabit

abudabit New Wackbag

Oct 10, 2004
    I don't mind people talking on the phone at the same time as they drive as long as they can handle it and they are going straight. I almost got hit by some cunt doing a U-TURN on a fucking highway. Now U-turns on highways are easy here in Texas because the roads are designed for them. But it still requires lots of concentration and both hands. And then to top it off when the accident was avoided the dumb cunt sits there in the MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING HIGHWAY blocking two lanes and still TALKING ON HER FUCKING PHONE!
  2. WhiskeyWhispers

WhiskeyWhispers I Want To Kill You All

Mar 11, 2007
    Isn't it great when some empty-headed broad nearly kills you because she cannot suppress her never-ending urge for mindless babbling? Between dipshits on cellphones, senile geezers running stop signs, and those goddam asians, I am nearly killed every time I get in my car these days.

By a goddam headset if you just have to talk while driving.
  3. Kris_LTRMa

Kris_LTRMa LoseTheRadio.net's Ma

Nov 17, 2006
    Let's not blame just the women - you guys are just as bad with those phones and nearly causing accidents.

Regardless of who is to blame - male or female - the best thing is to either stay off the phone or use a headset.
  4. TravisRB69

TravisRB69 Registered User

Mar 6, 2006
    I used to have a bumper sticker that said "Perhaps that cell phone would work better shoved up your ass?" or something to that effect but that DEFINITELY applies, in the case of driving and being on a cell phone at the same time. IT SIMPLY SHOULD NOT FUCKING HAPPEN. It's common fucking sense.