What the F is with this ICE?

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Holy shit. We had all these awesome trees at the new house and they are loosing limbs left and right literally. Pictures don't really do it justice. We have probably 15 trees in our yard and over half of them have lost 3 or 4 large limbs. We had to clean up the driveway with a fucking handsaw. More tomorrow.

First day on the driveway.

About to loose the rest of this one.

Next day on the driveway.

Little over 1/2 inch on the trees so far.

[YT]Ac9JewkYOe4[/YT]
Pardon the crappy quality. Filmed with the digital camera. Was lucky to get it though. We've been hearing that haunting creaking, cracking and falling limbs for two days around the neighborhood and caught in action. I wish the sound would do it justice though. It was almost thunderous.

MJMANDALAY

Wow cool. Thanx for the pics and vid. Something a little different here. I like it.

MAV

dude, same shit happened here in OK.

fuckin sucks shit bad. and its been raining all day and thats all gonna freeze tonite.

so bring on the mayhem tomorrow.

MJMANDALAY

dude, same shit happened here in OK.

fuckin sucks shit bad. and its been raining all day and thats all gonna freeze tonite.

so bring on the mayhem tomorrow.
Its not about you deek.
Go get some pics and shoot a video like this fine fellow.

:D

Salem

Midgets = funny
not nearly that bad here in MA but we had the usual horrific 1/2 inch on the roads and usual town sanders and salt trucks out 12 hours too late. Only caused something like 9 hours of back-ups and 50 accidents. As to be expected. 2 hour delays for schools. Not like we didnt see it coming for 3 days or anything. Local DPW didnt get out on the roads until 7am. How nice of them.

Arc Lite

not nearly that bad here in MA but we had the usual horrific 1/2 inch on the roads and usual town sanders and salt trucks out 12 hours too late. Only caused something like 9 hours of back-ups and 50 accidents. As to be expected. 2 hour delays for schools. Not like we didnt see it coming for 3 days or anything. Local DPW didnt get out on the roads until 7am. How nice of them.
Fortunately, we have no traffic here to speak of. And we were actually off work today and all schools were closed.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
ice storms are cool, great for business

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Its the worst in Oklahoma, no one there knows how to drive at all when it snows or ices over.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
The local tv said an estimated 600000 are without power. Ice storms were always fun to see afterwards...not to drive in...or clean up after.

It was 87 in Alabama today. I sat around in my underwear all day.

maz

TRueWDTer
Holy shit. We had to clean up the driveway with a fucking handsaw. More tomorrow.
dude
with all those trees
you need to own a chainsaw
and a pole/lopping saw
and a rope saw
trees are awesome
but they do need maintenance

and i highly recommend buying a generator
for power outages
just my opinion

Good Luck with the clean-up

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
If you have alot of White Birches or trees Bowed over...go shake the branches.. that will help the tree

maz

TRueWDTer
Shakin' That Bush , Boss

hey , Hud

Arc Lite

dude
with all those trees
you need to own a chainsaw
and a pole/lopping saw
and a rope saw
trees are awesome
but they do need maintenance

and i highly recommend buying a generator
for power outages
just my opinion

Good Luck with the clean-up
We are definitely buying a chainsaw for the cleanup. This is just our first house and never needed one before. We have underground power here so are sort of lucky there, but I know we should still have a generator.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Holy shit. We had all these awesome trees at the new house and they are loosing limbs left and right literally. Pictures don't really do it justice. We have probably 15 trees in our yard and over half of them have lost 3 or 4 large limbs. We had to clean up the driveway with a fucking handsaw. More tomorrow.

First day on the driveway.

About to loose the rest of this one.

Next day on the driveway.

Little over 1/2 inch on the trees so far.

[yt]Ac9JewkYOe4[/yt]
Pardon the crappy quality. Filmed with the digital camera. Was lucky to get it though. We've been hearing that haunting creaking, cracking and falling limbs for two days around the neighborhood and caught in action. I wish the sound would do it justice though. It was almost thunderous.
I saw your post on here yesturday and thought you were nuts:icon_mrgr Then this morning was doing my ritual= Drinking a rockstar with the shower running and shitting while online,,,first story I saw was the Ice you guys are having over there,,,,state of emergency's etc,,,pretty messed up. Great pix though.

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Its about 80 degrees outside here in Houston.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Pretty much the same thing here in NE Kansas.

Why the hell do the utility companies keep stringing wire above ground in heavy freeze zones? Every couple years there's massive outtages because the ice, and you'd think that they would wise up and get that stuff underground.

Top Bottom